PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds This is for active members of the forum. Spammers will be deleted and banned! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: Complete set of HS kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 06:54 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Complete set of HS kit

Selling my second high sport lip kit. I have 3 sides in black and front and back in silver.

Front has scuffs on the bottom no cracks however, one of the 13 mounting clips is cracked but is a very very easy fix, could use new paint job.

Back has all the mounting clips intact none are broken, however it has a crack half way down in the right corner, can be fixed according to many body shops, has very minimal scuff marks on the bottom non of which are visible once installed. It won't need a new paint job but the corner crack should be touched up first prior to installation.

Right side skirt (2) both are black. No scuff or cracks but both r missing the very back two mounting clips on the inside not the bottom. Will lay flush to the body even thought it's missing those clips.

Left side skirt (1) also is black in color has no cracks or scuffs but this one has two clips broken one is on the inside toward the very back and one also on the inside toward the back center where if mounted it would be the clip that hold right in the back of the door opening near the door jam

I will post detailed pics of everything on Monday

Looking for $350 OBO on all 5 pieces and at this moment and I want a local pick up transaction unless buyer want to pay the hefty shipping prices including the shipping insurance. I am located in Carol Stream, IL 60188

Pics to come Monday.

Old 04-27-2013, 11:14 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Pretty rare to see this offered for sale. Best of luck on your sale. Super price!!

Old 04-28-2013, 12:16 AM

It is a rare thing to see this, baby came and now I have other priorities in life.
Also I forgot to mention I have some of the mounting clips an hardware, some are used some are still in the wraper so you can use these part numbers at ur local dealer to Optain the remaining clips that are not provided. And once again this is up for best offer

Old 04-30-2013, 06:30 AM

Dang...why couldn't you be closer?! 16 hour drive from me

Last edited by STUMPMI; 04-30-2013 at 08:22 AM.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:33 AM

Wow! That's a great price! GLWS!

Old 05-05-2013, 08:24 PM

I would be very interested In the front clip what would be your price on the front? I would need to get it shipped im 8 hours away!!

Old 05-26-2013, 08:19 PM

Bump! Been very busy with the baby and I recently bought a house and those been keeping me very busy that I forgot I was selling the HS kit. Still up for sale, PM me for my email or phone number I can send pics easier than uploading them here I have close to 100 pics in details of all 5 pieces

Ps. I'm not parting it out it comes as whole package right now

Old 05-26-2013, 09:32 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

I wish i had the money to buy these as a spare set. GLWS

Old 07-19-2013, 08:51 PM

Bumpy bump a rump, been too busy lately to consider selling at price originally listed, PM me an offer still got complete set on hand, if shipping Is a must consider it prior to ur offer, google the shipping costs to ur house from my zip @ 60188

If u want pm for my cell# I can send detailed pics upon request, I'm not sure how much more helpful can a member of mcf can be after this lol

Old 07-20-2013, 08:28 AM

I would be interested in the left side and the front if that is possable! I need it shipped so I'm figuring out the cost of that...

Quick Reply: For Sale: Complete set of HS kit