PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds This is for active members of the forum. Spammers will be deleted and banned! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Service Offered: Carbon Fiber Wrapping of Interior Trim

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 08:15 PM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Carbon Fiber Wrapping of Interior Trim

Hey Everyone,

It's George again here to inform any MCF members who are interested in having their Monte's vinyl wrapped with the latest 3M Di-Noc Carbon Fibre wrap.

I am offering my service to anyone interested in adding a high quality wrapping of 3M's Carbon Fibre offered on the market today that will add a touch of sportiness and exclusivality to your Monte Carlo.

Below are a few pictures taken of the interior trim pieces wrapped in this gorgeous vinyl.

Attached Thumbnails Carbon Fiber Wrapping of Interior Trim-img_0708.jpg   Carbon Fiber Wrapping of Interior Trim-img_0709.jpg   Carbon Fiber Wrapping of Interior Trim-img_0707.jpg  
Old 05-05-2014, 08:19 PM
5 Year Member

Interior Trim (2)

Attached Thumbnails Carbon Fiber Wrapping of Interior Trim-img_0707.jpg   Carbon Fiber Wrapping of Interior Trim-img_0710.jpg   Carbon Fiber Wrapping of Interior Trim-img_0713.jpg   Carbon Fiber Wrapping of Interior Trim-img_0717.jpg   Carbon Fiber Wrapping of Interior Trim-img_0718.jpg  

Old 05-05-2014, 08:29 PM
5 Year Member

Price list:

Each Interior Trim Piece (Price includes Steering Wheel Controls as well) - $25
Large Dash Bezel - $60 *UPDATED*
Key FOB - $15

Package Deal - $200 (Price includes all Interior Trim Pieces)

This is an alternative finish to the real Carbon Fibre which isnt readily available and literally impossible to find.

PM's from interested members only. I will take other requests to have anything else carbon fibre wrapped. Sideview mirrors/Exterior Door Trim.

Shipping charges inside and outside Canada will be calculated on a postal/zip code basis and by size of package.

Cheers,

George

Last edited by l0gitech87; 05-11-2014 at 07:32 AM.
Old 05-10-2014, 06:12 PM

George,
Pieces look great. If I may ask what is the average turn around time of the items you have listed?

Old 05-11-2014, 07:25 AM
5 Year Member

Hello friend,

This is by far the toughest part of offering online services, you could be talented, professional and quick but the fact that I live in Canada doesnt help .. Depending on where you live, shipping time could be anywhere from 1-2 weeks in the upper parts of the U.S. I am situated in Toronto Ontario so its not too long for border crossing. IF and only IF you are interested, the first thing I need to get my hands on is your ZIP/Postal code so I can calculate shipping charges. Depending on what you want to ship (a few pieces at a time or everything at once) I have boxes at home which I can accomodate for your packages or simply reuse yours. I would also have to order a roll of the Carbon Fiber wrapping which they do have a choice of different styles/colours of the vinyl.

Here is a link to the seller which I deal with,

http://stores.ebay.ca/AutoVinylSolut...sub=4760597015

It will definately take at least 1 week before the roll arrives @ my house. I do have a large 10"x36" piece of the same texture/gloss wrapping as what I've used in my car @ home which is enough to wrap the trim pieces for the window switches and shifter/heated seat pieces. I can also have the large dash bezel wrapped for you as well which I didn't have the supplies to finish doing on my car. Considering it is a larger piece it would run you about $60 to have wrapped. If you are serious and want to make this happen shoot me a private message and I can have shipping rates calculated to your door. Also, if you do plan on shipping your pieces make sure to label/initial them so I know there your pieces. All the best and thank you for your inquiry,

George