PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds This is for active members of the forum. Spammers will be deleted and banned! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: 1988 Monte Carlo SS

Old 05-10-2013, 01:48 PM
Default 1988 Monte Carlo SS

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to the 1988 Chevy Monte Carlo SS. Now usually when one encounters a Monte Carlo, its generally in rust bucket condition and is not a geniune SS. Not this one...no sir. this is legit. It does not have the factory 305 in it and has been replaced with a Chevy 350 engine with only 50 miles on it. It is equipped with a TH400 transmission, also with 50 miles on it. The body is in fantastic condition with a fresh paint job and no rust! The interior has custom front and rear seats as you can see in the photos. Also installed are a new gas tank, new radiator, new radiator hoses, new door locks, new trunk locks, and a new and very well fitted cowl hood (which has been painted to match the body). All lights and signals are operational

That being said, I wont BS you around...there are some things the car needs. For one, the AC isnt installed, the compressor is installed, but the lines (which are included) arent hooked up. The Monte Carlo SS also needs the chrome pieces around the windows, door moulding trim and rubber window moulding, the SS badging ont he inside of the car (someone who shall remain nameless decided it would be a great idea to steal from me, so...) also needs a shift ****, and the center console bezel around the shifter.

So, as you can see, this car runs and moves like a dream, its got fresh paint, fresh engine, fresh transmission, fresh seats. it needs nothing to make it move, for it moves well as it is. It does need a couple rubber moulding and door trim, but thats nothing compared to the hard part being done. dont pass up on this deal...please e-mail me or text me 361-633-1320 (please dont call, just text or email) and well set up a time that works for the both of us to check out the car and hopefully make a deal.

$4995.00 is somewhat of a firm price, i dont want to get low balled...i know exactly what Im selling and I am well aware what Im selling the car for. I dont NEED to sell this car, but I prefer to as Im already tied up in enough projects, the extra pocket money doesnt hurt
That being said, dont be shy to throw me an offer...

oh and upon the sale of this Monte Carlo SS, I will also throw in this Dynomax H-pipe exhaust. I accept CASH or Bank Certified Cashiers Check.....but mostly CASH.

Im located in Corpus Christi, Texas

Last edited by johnnyd; 05-10-2013 at 02:37 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Johnny not to be a party pooper...

I think.. It would help if you could possibly reveal where your from?
Since we really have no indication, where we'd have to go to see it...lol
Thanks!

Looks like a really cool ride!

Old 05-10-2013, 02:36 PM

oh haha my bad. Im from Corpus Christi, Tx

Old 05-14-2013, 03:15 PM

bump for the sake of trying to sell this car