Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/)
-   -   01 Monte SS .. Need to sell ASAP... Great price ! (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/01-monte-ss-need-sell-asap-great-price-50383/)

MJClemm 09-26-2014 07:10 PM

Anyone ? Need gone ASAP ! Thanks ....

seanpeezy 09-28-2014 04:29 AM

Would you be willing to sell the intake to me? If so, how much?

seanpeezy 09-28-2014 09:51 AM

Cai

Would you be willing to sell me your CAI?if so, how much?

MJClemm 09-30-2014 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by seanpeezy (Post 631876)
Would you be willing to sell me your CAI?if so, how much?

Let me get it all together n take some pics of exactly what I have for it, and then we will talk... Sound good ? I have other parts I never had the chance to install on the car that I'm going to be selling as well... Xenon spoiler, trunk lid, anti pogo washers, speaker grills, misc parts.... ...mjclemm...

Mels SS 09-30-2014 12:27 PM

I know what your talking about our old hound had heart worms and it cost 800 dollars.
How much is the vet bill? We can do a gofundme and help out.

seanpeezy 10-01-2014 04:27 AM

Sounds good

Ok cool man, sounds good just let me know. I will get some parts off of you.

MJClemm 10-01-2014 10:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Mels SS (Post 632089)
I know what your talking about our old hound had heart worms and it cost 800 dollars.
How much is the vet bill? We can do a gofundme and help out.

I thank you for the thoughts...... This is one of the most expensive vet bills I've ever had, just for the emergency vet (separate from the other vet) has been give or take a $100 around $2700-$3000, then the operation is a new game changer !.... He had the operation on a SUNDAY , (had to get it done because it couldn't wait UNTILL monday) so it raised the price because they had to get a surgical team together on a Sunday.... That's why I need to sell the car, drums, Guns, stereo etc....he may also need ANOTHER operation soon if this one doesn't work, we have our fingers crossed and praying he doesn't, not only the money, but more importantly, I don't want him to go thru all the pain..... He's been through so much already..... I thank you for wanting to donate, but this is way more then I think I'd be able to gather.... I appreciate what you are talking about , and thank you.... Just feel like a heal needing help... We had just had so many unexpected other expenses just before this happened, and caught us off Gaurd....if the car and other things sell, I think we'll be ok..... I guess I can always get another Monte, but can't replace my lil buddy....... 👍thanks so much.....Michael....

Mels SS 10-02-2014 09:09 AM

Everybody needs help from time to time. And thats what God wants us to do is to help each other out. So guys lets get the donations going!! MJ can you go to gofundme and set this up?

MJClemm 10-02-2014 10:26 PM

I'll give it a go.... See what happens from there...... Thanks buddy... Mjclemm.... I'll get back to ya....

Bellyisis 10-05-2014 11:21 PM

Would agree set up collection for the woofer! I'd help since I know what you going thru when my Collie got ill