PRIVATE For Sale/Trade Classifieds This is for active members of the forum. Spammers will be deleted and banned! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

01 Monte SS .. Need to sell ASAP... Great price !

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 11:00 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Sold !

Hello guys / Gals, I need to sell my beloved Monte SS ASAP.. I have a Dog that needs an operation and it's going to cost ALOT... I am putting it up for sale for a quick sale.... If interested, I've got tons of pics and a list of "Mods" and parts that will be unreal for this price...have a lot of extra parts as well.....
I'm asking $3500 OBO... SEE MY garage for the "base pics" but many nods have been done sence then .... Here's a couple of them...

It's has 2014 Camaro SS Electric Seats, custom front facia, pioneer head unit, sub woofers, amp, a must see car, look at the engine bay, clean as a whistle !... NO LEAKS ... Crossed drilled rotors and top of the line ceramic brakes, brand new Struts n springs, GPS in dash, Etc... Please , looking for a great car for a great price.. Let me know.. Pm me for more info n pics.... Email me at Boynascar@aol.com for more pics n info.... Thanks n god bless....mjclemm

Attached Thumbnails 01 Monte SS .. Need to sell ASAP... Great price !-image.jpg  

Last edited by MJClemm; 11-27-2014 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Sold the car..
Old 09-15-2014, 11:16 AM
Default Engine bay

This is the engine bay...

Old 09-15-2014, 11:18 AM
Default Dash..pics of GPS, clock and Pioneer head unit...

GPS, clock, pioneer head unit..

Old 09-15-2014, 12:25 PM

Glws and I wish nothing but the best for your best friend.

Old 09-15-2014, 10:11 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

What's the mileage?

Old 09-16-2014, 06:44 AM
Unhappy >Sorry to read, but we all have 2 `do, what we all have 2 `do<

Hi MJ,
Sorry to read about your `dog & that you must put your sweet Monte up 4-Sale

Wish you good luck on your sale, but more importantly a full recovery & successful operation on your beloved doggie

Old 09-16-2014, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
What's the mileage?
Mileage is high, 223000 about, but runs like new still, not one leak on this motor, has Mobil one etc... As you can see the motor has been taken care of... Thanks....
I realize mileage "hurts" a car sale, but as we all know, these 3800s can run forever if taken care of...
I hate to sell it, don't want to , but the vet bills are getting unbelievable !..... Thanks again everyone for the support... Mjclemm...

Old 09-16-2014, 02:36 PM
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I think we should take up a collection and everybody throw in a few bucks. This guy is a big contributor to the forum and I'm sure nobody wants to see him sell his car. We also want the puppy to get well also, so it will be a win win!!!

Old 09-16-2014, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by INTMD8R3
I think we should take up a collection and everybody throw in a few bucks. This guy is a big contributor to the forum and I'm sure nobody wants to see him sell his car. We also want the puppy to get well also, so it will be a win win!!!
I could do that

Old 09-17-2014, 07:29 AM

I thank you all for the well wishes as well as the kind words, means a lot that so many good people still exist, Chewie (our lil guy) will be having his catheter taken out Thursday morning and we will so what his prognosis is...
Hard to believe how an animal can pull at your heart so much.... God bless....mjclemm...

Quick Reply: 01 Monte SS .. Need to sell ASAP... Great price !