Paint/Body Work/Exterior For discussions about painting your Monte, body work, and other exterior mods.

Need help with HID conversion for 2003 Monte Carlo!

Old 05-05-2016, 03:27 AM
Default Need help with HID conversion for 2003 Monte Carlo!

Hey guys, I made an account on here just so I could ask this question (because I don't know a lot about cars).

But I have a 2003 Monte Carlo SS (Jeff Gordon edition) and I want to replace the stock low beam bulbs with blue (10000K) HID bulbs.

I would appreciate it if any of you could send me a link to a good brand I should get. And also tell me what bulb size I need because I don't really know a lot about that. I figured this would be the best place to get help. Thanks!

Old 05-05-2016, 03:29 AM

P.S - SHOULD I get HID? I heard that those can melt the wiring sometimes. What about LED because they produce less heat? But idk... I really want the deep blue color.

Old 05-12-2016, 05:33 AM

Some guys here did HID retrofit. Try to use the search function. For the things you need, check out theretrofitsource.

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.