Paint/Body Work/Exterior For discussions about painting your Monte, body work, and other exterior mods.

6th Gen ('00-'05): Fog light mounting kit?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 04:02 PM
1 Year Member
1 Year Member
Default Fog light mounting kit?

I am finally getting to my project of installing fog lights on my 2004 Monte Carlo. It didn't come with the factory lights, so I am in the process of finding all of the parts for mounting and wiring the them (while trying to avoid the dealer). Does anyone know of a kit that has the parts that I would need to install my fog lights? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

Old 07-15-2017, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by AHart87
I am finally getting to my project of installing fog lights on my 2004 Monte Carlo. It didn't come with the factory lights, so I am in the process of finding all of the parts for mounting and wiring the them (while trying to avoid the dealer). Does anyone know of a kit that has the parts that I would need to install my fog lights? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.
Well, if youre wanting actual stock fogs that come with our cars it may be a little difficult (not wanting to go to a dealer; and I def agree with that).

Most aftermarket kits come with mounting hardware..

I saw some OEM kits on ebay some years back.

Other than that, your best bet is gonna be a junkyard..