Paint/Body Work/Exterior For discussions about painting your Monte, body work, and other exterior mods.

Can i install a moonroof in my 95 z34

Old 06-26-2016, 08:00 AM
Default Can i install a moonroof in my 95 z34

I posted this 2 times. My apologies, Im new A bus hit my 95. So I bought a 96 ls for the door, fender , headlights & some interior pieces.
The Ls is on decent shape besides the tranny module leaking horribly. The 96Ls has a fully functioning moonroof. I was wondering if I could install the moonroof without compromising the support of the car. Of course I would need to cut a hole in my 95z.
Ill keep the headliner & all the other trim pieces that i might need. And will remove all the wiring & brackets I might need to install it on my 95.
I'm going at this kinda blind but Im not a stranger to customizing cars.
Any help would be appreciated.

Old 06-26-2016, 03:10 PM

The amount of work needed is nuts
The payoff... Non existent
The risk of water leaks is tremendous

Old 06-26-2016, 06:01 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

It can be done , but it is a lot of work.

Old 07-06-2016, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Habbibie View Post
The amount of work needed is nuts
The payoff... Non existent
The risk of water leaks is tremendous
Gotcha. Im parting out the 98 with the moonroof.Would it be worth my time to remove it & the stuff to go with it & then sell it to someone that needs to replace theirs ?

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.