Paint/Body Work/Exterior For discussions about painting your Monte, body work, and other exterior mods.

'84 monte ss quaters

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 05:28 PM
Exclamation '84 monte ss quaters

Hi, I'm looking for a driver's side quarter panel for my '84 SS. I have searched the web and cant seem to find one for less than $375. There must be a less expensive option out there. Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Old 09-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

do you need a whole quarter? dixie monte carlo depot has patch panels they don't include up by the window or top by the trunk

scratch that just looked and those are even 400

Last edited by Budsjlm; 09-07-2010 at 06:58 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:43 AM

at the point when youre going to do quarters you have to start to think if its cheaper to find a straight v6 body and a swap of your nose lights and drivetrain. that is unless your a body guy and can hang a quarter yourself. i spent a g for a pair of full quarters for my monte and still havent had them put on because i think it would be cheaper to swap my drivetrain myself then pay someone to doe all the body work the car needs. just my .02 cents. you could check ebay. its where i found mine and since your year is by far more popular you can probably find it way cheaper. you could also hit your local junk yard and bring a sawzall with you and go to town and a straight bodied monte there.