Other Professional Racing.. Formula 1, Sprint, Rally & Off Road, SCCA Auto X, Le Mans, Pro Stock, Cart, Drag, IROC, etc.

Nhra

Old 06-05-2014, 10:46 AM
1 Year Member
Talking Nhra

Anyone watch? go to them?

Old 06-05-2014, 11:36 AM

I do when I can, but I haven't for a long time : (

If they are on T.V. I try to watch.
Where do you go in your area ?
Do you follow them ?

<LI class=g style="LIST-STYLE-TYPE: none; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; FONT: small/1.2 arial, sans-serif; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 23px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; LETTER-SPACING: normal; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">Drag Racing Classes - NHRA.com

www.nhra.com/nhra101/classes.aspx

National Hot Rod Association

Similar to their Top Fuel counterparts but with a shorter wheelbase and a carbon-fiber body that loosely resembles a production-based automobile, Funny Cars, ...You recently searched for cars.

<LI class=g style="LIST-STYLE-TYPE: none; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; FONT: small/1.2 arial, sans-serif; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 23px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; LETTER-SPACING: normal; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">NHRA Stories - NHRA.com

www.nhra.com/story/

National Hot Rod Association

Toyota NHRA Summernationals Saturday photo gallery. 05/31/14 - ... Minimum age reset for NHRA Summit Racing Jr. Drag Racing League. 05/30/14 -.

<LI class=g style="LIST-STYLE-TYPE: none; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; FONT: small/1.2 arial, sans-serif; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 23px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; LETTER-SPACING: normal; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">Cars of NHRA - NHRA.com

www.nhra.net/streetlegal/cars.html

Where to see these classes: NHRA POWERade Drag Racing Series ... Funny Cars are powered by the same supercharged and fuel-injected 500-inch engines ...

<LI class=g style="LIST-STYLE-TYPE: none; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; FONT: small/1.2 arial, sans-serif; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 23px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; LETTER-SPACING: normal; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">nhra - YouTube

www.youtube.com/user/nhra

Rookie Richie Crampton drove past Doug Kalitta in the final round to become the 100th different Top Fuel driver in NHRA History to score an event win and ...

Old 06-05-2014, 07:43 PM
1 Year Member

Yes BIG NHRA Fan here, I love Bristol and Vegas... not real big fan of the Ohio Track.

Want to go to Brainerd next ...... but I really don't care as long as there is Nitro Fumes,
Big Motors, and fast Cars ! I am good !

Old 06-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I go to the track with Paul Snell, his shop built my car. Usually just polish his dragster and make it look good, and help when required. Tow him to the starting area and recover him at the end of the track with the 4 wheeler. He took Top Dragster in 2012.

Link to my Monte's build on his shops site:

http://www.paulsautoand4x4.com/pauls...urbo-monte.htm

Snell's Top Dragster championship was won by 33 marks over second-place Art Hoover, who bared his teeth and won in Phoenix just as the season started rolling. When Rumis, ill-content to charge for a single championship, blazed onto the scene in his dragster in Las Vegas, he nabbed the Wally and a position in the chase and ultimately finished fifth in the category.

Sandy, Utah's Snell was warming up to a very consistent season that would eventually earn top honors. He threw his hat in the ring at The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway with a quarterfinals performance, and after winning a round at the Boise meet, he scored a big win in Fontana, holding off Kenny Upton in the money round. Two semifinals would soon follow - Fallon and the Division 6 event at Woodburn - before another trip to the quarterfinals at the Sonoma race that virtually decided his fate.

Hoover's runner-up in Las Vegas at the final Lucas Oil Series event of the season wasn't enough to top Snell's tally, and an 11th hour victory by Del *** Jr. put him on the board and in the No. 3 position but proved unthreatening to Snell's custody of the handsome season trophy.

The final edition of the Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series division championship

Last edited by ZIPPY02; 06-06-2014 at 12:32 AM.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:08 AM
1 Year Member

Very nice !!

My dream job is to go around with the NHRA from Place to place ......

Old 06-06-2014, 07:50 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

The NHRA Nationals have been a tradition for years. Last year was the first time I didn't go in a couple of decades. I plan to go this year, but with a price tag of $118 per ticket I may need to reconsider. Maybe I'll just wait a month then watch it on TV.

Old 06-06-2014, 05:51 PM
1 Year Member

I am honestly just needing nitro fumes ! lol

Old 06-07-2014, 05:58 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by Her_Red_SS View Post
I am honestly just needing nitro fumes ! lol
Yep - Gotta love the smell of Nitro and burnt rubber penetrating your nose first thing on a Saturday morning.

Old 06-07-2014, 06:48 AM
1 Year Member

Lol Not just on Saturday I prefer ALL 3 Days ....... IF there was a way to take some home for later * sniffing* hahaha I would....

Old 06-07-2014, 12:53 PM

I personally prefer small tire racing. X275, 10.5 outlaw, outlaw drag radial.

I'm going to go up to Norwalk later this year for Promod and Radial racing.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Nhra

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.