Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Your Chance To Win A 2012 MINI Countryman + new contest added !

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 11:05 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up Your Chance To Win A 2012 MINI Countryman + new contest added !

Hi Member's, would you like to win a Mini Cooper ?
Even `if you don't like them, if you win (?) you could sell it & get what you wanted...I just share, cause I care & it only take one entry to win...It could be you...? You can't win `if you don't enter 4-Sure...Good Luck

Autoblog

Your Chance To Win A 2012 MINI Countryman From AOL Autos

AOL Autos Staff | 6.13.12

"Like" us on Facebook, quickly register and this Countryman could be yours!Read More »

Enter the sweepstakes and a MINI Countryman just like this could be yours! (Photo Credit: Autoblog)

AOL Autos is offering you the chance to take part in a special first-time offer this summer. It's simple. Like us on Facebook and enter to win a 2012 MINI Countryman S. It's MINI's tenth anniversary in the U.S., and AOL Autos and MINI USA want you to be part of the anniversary party.

When MINI reintroduced itself to the U.S. buying public in 2012, the British brand established a new niche in the auto industry--premium priced small cars. Ten years on, MINI still rules the niche despite other car companies trying to challenge the British icon.

Over a decade, the MINI product lineup has grown from one to six unique models in the U.S. The dealer network has grown from 66 to 112 outlets. The brand posted record sales in 2011. Through May, the brand has sold nearly 450,000 vehicles over ten years in the U.S. That is a big over-achievement from what BMW believed was possible, or likely when it re-launched MINI. "It's hard to believe now, but re-launching MINI in the U.S. was seen very much as an experiment back then, and we thought 25,000-30,000 cars a year would be a good return on our investment," says MINI USA chief Jim McDowell.

AOL Autos and our sibling site Autoblog are marking MINI's Tenth anniversary in the U.S. by giving away our first 2012 MINI Countryman to one of our readers in celebration of the launch of the AOL Autos Giveaway program.

AOL Autos and Autoblog have had a MINI Countryman S as a long-term test car for a year, and will have put about 25,000 miles on it by the time we hand the keys back. Rather than give away a car that will have that many miles on the odometer, though, we are giving away a new 2012 Countryman worth about $30,000 on July 14 at the conclusion of the MINI Takes The States rally across the United States.

MINI is traveling with and meeting up with MINI owners from all over the country in an eleven day cross-country rally that will pause in Philadelphia, Washington DC, North Carolina, Tennessee, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Arizona and finish up in California in Los Angeles. AOL Autos drivers David Kiley and Scott Burgess will be on the ride, reporting back from the road throughout the trip on Autoblog and AOL Autos, as well as via the AOL Autos Facebook page we hope you like to enter the Giveaway.

The AOL Autos Giveway winner will be announced at a MINI Autocross event at Pasadena's Rose Bowl on July 14. A video featuring the winner will be posted to AOL's Welcome Screen and AOL Autos' Facebook page.

View Gallery: Your Chance To Win A MINI Countryman S From AOL Autos

This is the first car that AOL Autos has ever given away, but it won't be the last. Why MINI? "MINI vehicles embody what we as journalists and reviewers love in the cars we test--cars that are fun and responsive to drive and impeccably well styled," says AOL Autos Editor-in-Chief David Kiley. "Over several years there is probably not another brand that has garnered as many consistently positive reviews from us as MINI."

To be eligible to win the Countryman, all you need to is "like" AOL Autos on Facebook and fill out a brief entry form using this link. No worries about paying taxes or shipping costs on the car. AOL Autos is handling all of that for you.

Before you go to Facebook, give us a "like," and enter to win a beautiful Surf Blue Countryman S equipped with a valuable Tech package that includes MINI Connected, as well as a Navigation system, check out a few slides here about the car that could be yours if you enter by June 30th.

Last edited by Space; 06-22-2012 at 08:32 AM.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:22 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

I'm sorry Space but that thing is hideous! The largest I'd ever go is a Clubman. It's blasphemy to own a 4 door Mini.

Old 06-14-2012, 07:28 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Amy, I liked your Mini. Too bad you couldn't keep it.

Old 06-14-2012, 07:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

a not so mini mini

Old 06-15-2012, 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
I'm sorry Space but that thing is hideous! The largest I'd ever go is a Clubman. It's blasphemy to own a 4 door Mini.
Hi `Amy,
You don't have to apologize to me. You don't have to like the new Mini to enter the contest & win it. If you won it, then you could sell it & use your winning $'s for anything you want...

I don't like every car that's out there either, but I'm just happy that we have so many choices in the automotive market.

I just posted the contest in hopes that our member's would enter (?), & that someone from our Monte Carlo Family WINS
It's `Free...Good Luck to all that entered 4-Sure

Old 06-22-2012, 08:31 AM

Hi Member's, Click below to Enter...You can't win `if you don't enter I just share cause I care about human beings on Planet `Earth...I may not like the ways of some, but I do still care about everyone....Wish you good luck
https://subscribe.hearstmags.com/sub...00_$50k_DRT_03
Click above ^^ `if above does not connect...
Fill in the form below to start a FREE trial subscription to Road & Track Magazine and be automatically entered for the chance to win:
We'll send you our next issue to try risk-free. If you like what you see, you'll get 11 more issues (12 in all) for just $10.00. If not, return the bill marked "cancel" and keep the trial issue with no further obligation. You'll still be eligible to win the sweepstakes.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. If you'd prefer to enter the sweepstakes without starting a trial subscription to Road & Track or if you are already a subscriber, click here.

Last edited by Space; 06-22-2012 at 09:16 AM.