Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Your `Future ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 06:07 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Your `Future ?

[align=center]Do you think your future [/align][align=center]will be better for you & Monte Carlo,[/align][align=center]or will it beWorse ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Please post/share your reasons.[/align][align=center]Thank You[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Below is ReSearch Informational Sites[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Campaign for America's Future [/align][align=center]Policy research project analyzing critical issues facing American economy, for progressives that focuses on issues of social justice like wages, ...
www.ourfuture.org/ - 39k - Similar pages
http://www.ourfuture.org/

[:-]

Institute for America's Future
The Institute for America's Future is a center of non-partisan research and education. Drawing on a network of scholars, activists and leaders across the ...
www.ourfuture.org/institute/ - 8k - Similar pages
http://www.ourfuture.org/institute/[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

[:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]America's Future [/align][align=center]America's Future is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preser

Old 03-28-2008, 06:29 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: ~ Your Future in our World ~

The economy goes up and down over the years... right now it is down. Things will eventually straighten out. But will it straighten out in time [:-]

Old 03-28-2008, 06:48 AM
Default RE: ~ Your Future in our World ~

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

The economy goes up and down over the years... right now it is down. Things will eventually straighten out. But will it straighten out in time ?[:-]
`Duane, thanks for your thoughts
Time will tell.
I wonder, whose going to straighten it `out ?
What are you doing to make it better, I ask myself ?
Peace/Out/`Space

Old 03-28-2008, 10:07 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007
Default RE: Future of our World ?

It is not like we do not have the capability to change our world in two-years, for CLEARLY we do.

GM owns the patent on a motor that runs off water, and the vehicle has the ability to hit speeds of 60-mph in a vehicle weighing 2100-lbs- fast enough for most situations.

Waste Management, and a number of other companies have learned how to efficiently and effectively recycle up to 80% of our trash. Currently they are NOT utilizing this on any large scale, but they can.

There are six companies that have designed houses that virtually are off the grid. Utilizing all the nature has to offer to produce drinking water, re-cycle waste water, generate heat in the winter, air conditioning in the summer, and all the power needed to run appliances, TV, cooking ranges, etc, all for around $400,000+ (Currently)

We have the ablity RIGHT NOW to make our world a 100% polution FREE, if we choose too, without changing the way we live. The question is, HOW SOON WILL WE???

Companies are not going to as long as they are making huge profits, and creating false crisises to keep profits higher. Let's look at the American Axle Coroporation, with whom the UAW is striking, because the company wants to cut wage & benefits in half. Now the company is profitable as it stands, so why fight for this cut? So they can triple their profits!!! Cut wages, drop their pensions, cut medical insurance in half. They say, "We are profitable, so we can wait the employee's out." In the mean time they have shut down 12-other manufacturers and 100s of suppliers for their own GREED!

GREED is what is going to put this world into a revolution (world wide) and cause a MAJOR CRISIS! In the end, these environment friendly companies are going to win out, because if I am off the Grid, what do I care the electric & gas companies want to stick with oil. If I drive an electric car that is costing me $0.03 a mile to drive, what do I care what the rest do. If I plant me a garden and storage barn, I don't need the stores. We are going to go back to the days, where we are self-relient, and the money Greedy companies are going to fail.

Old 03-28-2008, 10:37 AM

Master `Craig
-Member `Propitious-
My grandfather stopped by & brought me lunch : ),
and he was reading my posts as I consumed my fuel
He stated that you are a wise `man with great insights in
to the possible future of our World.
Thank you for sharing...I was hoping when I started this
thread that you would notice, & reply.
It's great to find people that `think outside the `box.
I now look forward to see what Grandpa `Dave
~ SolaraSlayer~, has to say/post.
Do you have more information on the motor that run's
`off of water ? I wonder `if it will run `off sea/ocean/salt water ?
Thanks again for sharing your thoughts, I always enjoy.
Wish the reader of these words a `happy,
and
a better World for `all.
`Space

Old 03-28-2008, 11:27 AM

ORIGINAL: Propitious
There are six companies that have designed houses that virtually are off the grid. Utilizing all the nature has to offer to produce drinking water, re-cycle waste water, generate heat in the winter, air conditioning in the summer, and all the power needed to run appliances, TV, cooking ranges, etc, all for around $400,000+ (Currently)
That's what I did last summer. My uncle is building a house that's off the grid on his ranch, the only thing that he would have to pay for would be satellite phone/internet.

Old 03-28-2008, 01:07 PM

[align=center]Hi `Garrett, [/align][align=center]I would love to live `off the grid...4-Sure.[/align][align=center]I'm just about doing that now : )[/align][align=center]It would be great `if you could post picture's of[/align][align=center]your uncle's grid free House.[/align][align=center][:-]
For Member's interested in Off Grid Home's, Click below links:[/align][align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]
Off-the-Grid Homes
- News Archive
[align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
And
[align=center][/align][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's just Amaz'in what a member can learn on the MCF : )[/align]

Old 03-28-2008, 01:21 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

When Jesus comes for His 1000 year reign, this world is going to be awesome.

I don't want to be around after that though.

Old 03-28-2008, 03:01 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

When Jesus comes for His 1000 year reign, this world is going to be awesome.

I don't want to be around after that though.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]GP `Dave,[/align][align=center]We are fortunate to live in a country that we can[/align][align=center]practice the religion that we were taught,[/align][align=center]that we believe.[/align][align=center]I will not question your belief, for it is yours.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I believe in doing `good & being `good.[/align][align=center]`Amen[/align][align=center]My intent is not to turn this thread into a[/align][align=center]Religion Discussion.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The Future of our `World ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 03-28-2008, 03:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]
[blockquote][align=left][/align][/blockquote]All About Christ's Return
http://www.siscom.net/~direct/return
[/align][align=center][align=center][align=center]

OTHER STUDY RESOURCES[/align][/align][/align]
Should have been titled, "All About Christ's Non-Return."

Thesemay the sametype of believersthat teach replacement theology.

Quick Reply: Your `Future ?