Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

- Are you Smarter then a 5th Grader ? - Well R U ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 06:41 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default - Are you Smarter then a 5th Grader ? - Well R U ?

[align=center][/align][align=center]This post is made for active MCF members.[/align][align=center](The ones that stop in everyday to see what's [/align][align=center]going on, & have no new posts to read)[/align][align=center]&[/align][align=center]To help keep you coming back, I again ampost something to[/align][align=center]test your knowledge : ) ? Something to do ~> Until a member post [/align][align=center]something of interest to you about your Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Ok, if U R still reading this, then maybe you can[/align][align=center]answer the Question Below[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Are You Smarter Than a Fifth-Grader?[/align][align=center]
Do you know as much as a fifth-grade student? Find out if you know enough to pass this quiz. The questions are based on topics commonly covered in fifth-grade and popularized in the new game show, 'Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?'

[:-]
[/align]
[align=center][:-]Click below link & take the Quiz[:-][/align][align=center]http://reference.aol.com/smarter-than-fifth-grader[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Member(s), Let us know How U did ? Post it `Ok ~ I dare `ya : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I got a A+, what did you get ?[/align][align=center]Post `it[/align][align=center][:-][/align]

Old 06-06-2007, 06:45 PM
Default RE: - Are you Smarter then a 5th Grader ? - Well R U ?

[align=center][/align][align=center]Space Flunked, & hewas sent back to the first grade [X(][/align][align=center]again [/align][align=center]All of the Beach Gang Flunked & were sent back to Pre-School.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]That test is difficult : )[/align]

Old 06-06-2007, 11:14 PM

8/10, not too hard. I guess I was lucky, lol. A bunch of the questions were math and science, two of my best subjects! My worst? History (who cares?) and geography. I can't believe 5th graders are supposedlytaught the composition of Salt.... I mean come on, I didn't learn that until like my Freshman or Sophmore year!!!

Old 06-07-2007, 01:55 AM

I did not take the test.
But if you guys want I set up a daily trivia challenge for all MCF members to play each day.
http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/M...via-72264.html
it has all different questions each day in many catigories. Hope you guys sign up and have fun.

Mike.

Old 06-07-2007, 05:36 AM

7/10 but then again I am full of useless knowledge!!!!!!

Old 06-07-2007, 07:36 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

lol, i'm not even from the states and with all the u.s history questions i got 10/10

Old 06-07-2007, 07:38 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

there is a way to cheat @ this game if you wanted to..but i never did..

Old 06-07-2007, 08:18 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

lol, i'm not even from the states and with all the u.s history questions i got 10/10
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mod Wiz Kidd....That's the reason you are the MODERATOR[/align][align=center]and I am still the Student... I have so much to learn[/align][align=center]and can't wait to get out of the first grade again.[/align][align=center]I really did flunk the test.[/align][align=center]I got 6 out of 10 = 60% = F& that's failing, in my school : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The Beach Gang averaged 4 out of ten,[/align][align=center]but they have good reasons....Their Mind is Smok'ed [8D][/align][align=center]Mine, isn't [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Back 2 the Books & `off the MCF [X(]2 Study[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]"The Mind is a Terrible Thing 2 Waste"[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space Wasted[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 06-07-2007, 09:37 AM

8 out of 10.The river and CO2 questions got me.

Old 06-07-2007, 09:40 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: TrapShooter8

I did not take the test.
But if you guys want I set up a daily trivia challenge for all MCF members to play each day.
http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/M...via-72264.html
it has all different questions each day in many catigories. Hope you guys sign up and have fun.

Mike.
[/align][align=center]Hi Mike, Thanks for your post, but each time my Beach Gang or[/align][align=center]I try to get on the link you posted, this is what we get : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]"569 No Data[/align]This Web page could not be opened with the specified browser request. Please try again later. "
[align=center]We will try again later, but thanks...We tried changing browser setting 2 : ([/align]

[hr]

[align=center]Members, thanks for your posts....We have some serious[/align][align=center]gamer's on the MCF.Some kid's make big $'s play'in : )[/align][align=center]My `puter is just 2 slow with dial up [X(][/align][align=center]I'm sav'in, but zhit keeps on happening to deplete my funds[/align][align=center]for `fun : )[/align]

Quick Reply: - Are you Smarter then a 5th Grader ? - Well R U ?