Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

>Are you Happy with your Auto Insurance Company >?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2014, 07:48 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question >Are you Happy with your Auto Insurance Company >?

Hi Member's,
Are you happy with your auto insurance company ? Their Rates ? Service ? Please share/post if you like or dislike the company that you are with ?

I know that I had to pay a large amount of $'s after my ticket for Street Racing years ago when I was a teen, but now it has been removed & is lower...(Expensive lesson learned 4-$ure)

Everything seems to be going `up up & UP In Price > $ $ $ > except my bank account (LOL)

Insure Your Car

SEE HOW YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY MEASURES UP

Best auto insurance companies - MSN Money
Click above 2 view

2013 CUSTOMER SATISFACTION RATINGS on above link (Is your company on the list ?)
================================================== ==========================
Insure.com asked car insurance customers nationwide to evaluate their insurance companies. The ratings below reflect their feedback.

ABOUT THIS TOOL

When you're shopping for insurance, price and customer service are important. Will you be happy with claims service? Will you want to renew your policy and recommend the company? Insure.com asked the customers of large insurers to rate their level of satisfaction on five key measurements: customer service, claims, value for the price paid, whether they would renew and whether they would recommend the insurers. This resource shows their responses and lets you sort by the measurements most important to you.
Insure.com surveyed more than 4,500 insurance customers nationwide between February and August 2011 for customer-satisfaction ratings and reviews. The survey was not open to the general public. Consumers answered questions about their levels of satisfaction with their insurers, and each answer was assigned a point value. Points were then averaged and totaled for each company.
Data were collected for 20 large companies by market share in each category (except 19 in health), so not all large companies were represented in the study. The top three companies in each category earned Insure.com's People's Choice Award.
Insure.com provides an array of information on auto insurance, life insurance, health insurance and home insurance, and gives its readers the option to obtain free insurance quotes.

DATA PROVIDERS

Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.

Last edited by Space; 03-14-2014 at 08:03 AM.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:19 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

I have AAA, have always had them. Been through 1 accident with them and they were great. My homeowners insurance is through them as well, so I get the multi policy discount. My Monte has full coverage, 100/300/100, 500 deductible and I pay $913 per year.

Old 03-14-2014, 08:24 AM

Thanks Mod `Michael for posting & sharing your information.
That's a good rate 4-Sure....

Wish you a productive business trip...Be safe out there as you travel all over the USA & beyond...

Thanks for checking in & I'm sure you can't wait to get back to Sunny California

Old 03-14-2014, 09:39 AM

I can't say enough good things about USAA. Of course you have to be a service member, veteran or have a qualifying family member to join. They have what I think is the absolute best customer service I've ever had anywhere with any company. With my old Firehawk, I hit no less than 3 deer and they never balked. A wicked Texas hail storm ruined the paint - they completely repainted it at a quality body shop. My rates didn't budge. We have our homeowners policy, loans for 3 cars and insurance on two cars (ex covers the third since I gave it to my daughter)...I pay about $1100 a year, with a $250 deductible and full coverage on both cars. We also have loan payoff insurance if I go unemployed or either of us dies. The only thing we don't have with them is our mortgage, and we plan to refi through them soon....

Old 03-14-2014, 10:35 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

My insurance is through allstate, rates are rather high at $221 a month for full coverage on just my 04. I forget what exactly all my deductibles are.

Old 03-14-2014, 10:49 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I saved a Butt Ton of money by switching FROM Geico!!!!! EEK!
I too am with USAA and I agree with phuntly, too bad it is only available for Military, Veterans and their families! Their rates are great, and they offer many other services that you wouldn't expect from an Insurance Co.. The work more like a Credit Union but with customer service reps. that care about us Veterans and our families!

Old 03-14-2014, 03:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member

im loving mines i pay 150 for jack and miko (my gf car) both full coverage

Old 03-15-2014, 02:07 PM
Thumbs up Thanks member's for posting > sharing <

Originally Posted by owens91
im loving mines i pay 150 for jack and miko (my gf car) both full coverage

Hi George,
What Insurance company do you have ? Is your posted price for a month for both of your cars ? That's a super price ?

Thanks member's for posting/sharing...It's great there is a company that gives our veterans a break on their insurance 4-Sure

I haven't checked what insurance is on a new Corvette or a Performance Ride ...I'm afraid it would ruin my dream(s)

Old 03-16-2014, 11:42 AM
Question Best Auto Insurance Reviews of 2014 - Reviews.com

Old 03-25-2014, 04:38 AM

You should've got a car insurance under 25 when you were teen! I think it's normal for premium to increase once you got into an accident so we can't really do something about that. It's always the result of our action especially when driving.

Quick Reply: >Are you Happy with your Auto Insurance Company >?