Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Would U Trade your Monte 4 a `Duh ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 07:57 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Would U Trade your Monte 4 a `Duh ?

[align=center]Would you trade your Monte for a `Duh ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]___________________________________________[/align][align=center]I have to take a advertising class this fall @ college, &[/align][align=center]I've been seeing the `Duh Commericals from Hyundai[/align][align=center]`Duh[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's been crack'in up the Beach Bum's & I, every time[/align][align=center]we see or hear the commerical : )[/align][align=center]What a country : )[/align][align=center]__________________________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]THE HYUNDAI BIG `DUH SALES EVENT
IT'S SO OBVIOUS, IT'S A NO BRAINER =
[/align][align=center](Duh, doesn't take a brain: )

FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., 07/19/2007 Hyundai Motor America announced today the start of "The Big Duh Sales Event" with a national and spot broadcast, newspapers and interactive advertising campaign.

"It's the biggest no-brainer you can have when purchasing a new car this summer," remarked Chris Perry, Hyundai's senior national manager, marketing communications. "This campaign is friendly, approachable and pokes fun at traditional car sales event advertising."[/align][align=center]We are a `Duh Car Company......Duh, don't U want 2 buy a car from us ? `Duh....,[/align][align=center]it's a no-brainer : )[/align][align=center]Hyundai Spokesperson[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Buy a Hyundai from `me[/align][align=center]`Duh, don't be Stupid : ) ` Duh[/align][align=center]Car's for Dummies : )[/align][align=center]Click below to listen to our latest `hit[/align][align=center]The Duh Song for all us Rednecks...[/align][align=center]We all know the words, do you ?[/align][align=center][:-]Click below to listen : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://hyundaiusa.thebigduhsale.com/index.html[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]When you get to the above site,[/align][align=center]click the Duh keyboard to create your own[/align][align=center]song : ) The Beach Bums have been play'in [/align][align=center]with it all day : )[/align][align=center][sm=boohoo.gif][sm=bicker.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=dontgetit.gif][sm=crossbonesgif.gif][/align][align=center]Oh, if you click `it [/align][align=center]Turn up your speakers : )[/align][align=center]and click the below pic[/align][align=center]to play your own DUH : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][&:]Hey `Space...What do you `drive ?[/align][align=center][8D].....a `Duh.....[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][size=5]Member's post your thoughts/comments : )[/siz

Old 08-07-2007, 08:31 AM
Default RE: Would U Trade your Monte 4 a `Duh ?

Hey! It's the other way around dude. I traded my Dah for a Monte :p

Old 08-07-2007, 08:38 AM

I learned all the words to the Song, did you ?
[:-]
Duh.....duh....Duh`................`Duh
Makes me wanta get one

Old 08-07-2007, 09:37 AM

I think those DUH commercials are annoying.

Old 08-07-2007, 10:21 AM

ORIGINAL: Laserblue06ss

`David, I know....it's kind of like SpaceRider, he sure can be annoying : ) I don't know where he comes up with some
of his off beat crazytopic's, but he sure can give theMCF member's something to read, when there's no other posts : )
I think he's been in the Sun too long : )
~ Peace to all ~

Old 08-07-2007, 11:38 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Those Hyundia commericals are real annoying - but the answer to the question is hell no! I would never trade my Monte in for anything available at least for now.

Old 08-07-2007, 12:58 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Those Hyundia commericals are real annoying - but the answer to the question is hell no! I would never trade my Monte in for anything available at least for now.

I gotta go with this as well.

And it's going to be a long time before anything replaces my Monte(s).

Old 08-07-2007, 03:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: Laserblue06ss

They are definitely trying to capitalize off of the Simpsons, indirectly of course.

Old 08-08-2007, 07:10 AM

Duh........
The Beach Bum's have been creating sounds from the
`duh Keyboard....`if U want to drive someone crazy @ your place
go to the site & create your own `duh music : )
It's wild
[:-]
[align=center][:-]Click below to listen : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://hyundaiusa.thebigduhsale.com/index.html[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]When you get to the above site,[/align][align=center]click the Duh keyboard to create your own[/align][align=center]song : ) The Beach Bums have been play'in [/align][align=center]with it all day : )[/align][align=center][sm=boohoo.gif][sm=bicker.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=dontgetit.gif][sm=crossbonesgif.gif][/align]

Old 08-08-2007, 07:21 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i've never seen this commercial, must only be in the states

Quick Reply: Would U Trade your Monte 4 a `Duh ?