Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Worst Drivers....

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 02:58 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008
Default Worst Drivers....

Clipped from this article:

http://www.casperstartribune.net/art...b3007d3fff.txt

...Columbia, S.C., had the worst drivers in the ranking, followed by St. Louis; Greensboro, N.C.; Jackson, Miss.; and Cheyenne. Kansas City, Mo.; Orlando and Charlotte, N.C., also received F grades.

The cities with the safest drivers were Des Moines, Iowa; Jersey City, N.J.; New York; Yonkers, N.Y.; and San Francisco....

Old 04-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Default RE: Worst Drivers....

I can relate to St. Louis having some of the worst drivers!!! I drive around St. Louis all day for my job, and deal with all these Morons! when a light turns green you better sit there for a minute longer because a few dummy will run the red. They dont have any idea what a turn signal is for.

Mike.

Old 04-05-2007, 05:23 PM

Same with Orlando I think they have the turn signal lever removed from their cars as soon as they buy them. People have no idea what a Stop Sign means.

Old 04-05-2007, 05:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

If those cities get an F, I'd like to nominate 2 others for a D-

**Houston

**Tampa/Clearwater

Old 04-05-2007, 05:32 PM

A guy asked his co-worker for a ride home one day because his Monte Carlo was in the shop.When the guy comes to the first red light,he floors it and flies through. The passenger screams"Why did you do that????" The driver replies"My brother drives like this!!!!!!"

At the next red light,he floors it and speeds through again.The passenger screams"I cant beleive it.You did it again" The driver answers"My brother drives like this!!!!"

The next intersection has a green light,and the driver slams on the brakes.The passenger screams again"Now WHY did you stop at the green light????" The driver says"My brother might be coming the other way!!!!"

Old 04-05-2007, 06:39 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

If those cities get an F, I'd like to nominate 2 others for a D-

I'd like to nominate Windsor. I've been into Canada once. Right across from Detroit. That one time was enough for this life-time.

Old 04-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

man...i dont think canada is near as bad as driving in the states...detroit is terrible...and drivers in the states dont use their turnsignal on the highways...always drive in the hammer lane even when they're putting along....this is like when i'm driving up here on the 401 i can tell when its an american car infront of me before i even see the plate when he's doing 60mph in a 60mph speed limit...but he's in the hammer lane...or else they're going 100mph because they think the sign that says 100km/h means 100mph/h.

lol...but yah...windsor's not a nice town..so the driving there could have been bad..windsor is the armpit of ontario..lol

Old 04-06-2007, 07:11 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I was not impressed with Windsor. We were there maybe an hour? In that time 20 drivers did they best to pull directly right the h--l out in front of us. (scarey thought cause my girlfriend was driving)

We get back to the border, the gaurd says "What country are you from?"
My girlfriend answers, "Canada."

(WHAT????????????????????????)

I told her, "No honey. We're from the United States this week,"

[sm=headbang.gif]

Old 04-06-2007, 10:58 PM

I know WI is one of the safest as well... I think there is an article on MSN regarding that.

Old 04-06-2007, 11:02 PM

jersey? ny? I live in jersey and its a mob scene! Been to cali and FL tho and they are free-for-alls

Quick Reply: Worst Drivers....