Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Win Kevin Harvick's Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 01:38 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Win Kevin Harvick's Camaro

Link Kevin Harvick Foundation

Anybody else seen this. Tickets are just 29 dollars.

LAST YEAR’S EVENT SOLD OUT EARLY, SO DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO PURCHASE A TICKET TO WIN HAPPY’S CHEVY!
One lucky winner will not only help children in need, but will take home Kevin Harvick's 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS Convertible! The RS Package vehicle features 21” black painted aluminum wheels, 6-speed manual transmission, V8 engine, high intensity discharge headlamps with LED halo ring, premium floor mats and more!

The Kevin Harvick Foundation will use the proceeds to further our mission to positively enrich the lives of children through programs such as Kevin's Krew, Chase Your Dreams Scholarships, the Kevin Harvick Athletic Scholarship Fund and more.

Tickets are $29.00 each

Kevin Harvick's 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS Convertible
Car Details Include:

Exterior: Summit White
Interior: Gray

Mechanical
• Engine, 6.2L, V8 W/SFI
• Transmission, 6-Speed Manual
• Limited Slip Differential
• Brembo Performance Brakes
• Power Steering - Variable Ratio
RS Package
• Headlamps High Intensity Discharge W/ Halo Ring
• Floor Mats, Premium Carpeted
Safety & Security
• Theft Deterrent System
• Rear Parking Assist
• Rear Vision Camera
• Tire Pressure Monitor System
• Battery Rundown Protection
• Anti Lock Brake System, 4 Wheel Disc
• Airbags, Driver & Front Pass Dual Stage Frontal w/ Pass Sensing, Side Impact
• Rear Child Seat Latch Anchors
• Stabilitrak – Stability Control includes Traction Control
Interior
• Air Filtration System
• Mirror, Inside Rearview Auto Dimming with Rearview Camera Display
• Bluetooth for Phone
• Boston Acoustics Premium
• Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
• Seat Trim, Leather Appointed Front Seats
• Leather Wrap Steering Wheel
• Leather Trimmed Shift ****
• USB Port

Exterior
• Tonneau Cover
• Power Convertible Top
• Rear Spoiler
• Daytime Running Lamps
• Dual Exhaust with Polished Stainless Steel Tips
• Heated PWR Outside Rearview Mirrors w/ Driver Auto Dimming
21" Black Painted Aluminum Wheels

Old 09-19-2012, 02:31 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

So theres no added extras to set it apart from the rest?? usually they add somthing, but $29 isnt bad for a ticket

Old 09-19-2012, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
So theres no added extras to set it apart from the rest?? usually they add somthing, but $29 isnt bad for a ticket

Hi `Mike,
Well, the extra's are that Kevin touched `it & drove `it (abused it & treated it like his race car (lol)
& `if you win I heard that his wife comes with the car & if the winner accepts, Kevin will send some extra dollars to you & be eternally grateful LOL

Thanks `Lou for sharing...Sounds like a good cause. I will make my donation to the BeachBum College Fund instead.

Does anyone know how many tickets will be sold ? or what the odds are ?

Old 09-20-2012, 09:30 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Space the odds will depend on the tickets sold. They have 5000 available so it could end up 1 in 5000

Mike I agree they should have done some mods to it. Even if it was just simple stuff.

Old 09-20-2012, 09:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Finally, someone famous that drives a manual!

I always want to enter these things but it's always for an automatic, and by the time you win, pay taxes, title, sales, then sell, then buy a new one with paying taxes and everything again it just wasn't worth it.

Finally one that starts out the way I want it haha.

Old 09-20-2012, 03:20 PM

Posting below to bump `Lou's Thread & because it relates to Kevin Harvick & Tony Stewart

* Mike, are you going 2 buy a ticket ?
FOX Sports Exclusive

Stewart: Goosing all in good fun

<!-- galleryList size--><!-- photo --><!-- if we have photo caption add 'caption' to the class list--><!-- if we have photo caption add 'caption' to the class list-->
<!-- Blurb div -->Ever-playful Tony Stewart has a special pre-race ritual.<!-- Needs to come from BE -->

Updated Sep 18, 2012 4:08 PM ET

CONCORD, N.C.

Tony Stewart has always had the reputation for being a bit cheeky.

GETTING CHEEKY <~ Click 2 watch vid

Tony Stewart surprises DeLana Harvick, and cameras catch him in the act.

Many drivers have pre-race rituals, but nothing less than a goose will do for the three-time NASCAR Sprint Cup champion when it comes to garnering good luck. But he never expected getting a handful of the backside of fellow competitor Kevin Harvick’s wife, DeLana, would create such uproar when the video went viral.
"This is old news," Stewart said Tuesday at Charlotte Motor Speedway. "I guess it's just the first time the cameras caught us. But we’ve been doing that ever since I was driving the Nationwide car with them. We’ve always joked around and horsed around like that. It just seems like when it was caught on camera it was a lot bigger deal for some reason.
"I didn’t even know that anybody saw it. It wasn't something that was out of the normal for us. Kevin comes up and gets me. I get DeLana. DeLana gets both of us. We’re always just messing around, not necessarily at the same time."
Stewart's friendship with the Harvicks has blossomed over the years. He first drove a car for Kevin Harvick Inc. in 2004. The following year, he won the season opener driving the No. 33 for KHI and its boss, DeLana.
Stewart has also been known to walk unannounced into the Harvick’s motor coach, catching Kevin in the shower or DeLana still asleep in bed.
"But that’s a whole different story," Stewart said.
Still, it’s usually the art of the surprise that brings good fortune. Sunday’s pinch paid off with a sixth-place finish in the Chase for the Sprint Cup opener at Chicagoland Speedway.
“I drove for them for a long time, and I have a great friendship with them,” Stewart said. “It always makes her jump, so it’s something that we’ve always joked around about and talked about it being good luck. It’s always been good luck for us. You got to do what works.”
Although Stewart’s victims seldom turn the other cheek, it’s all a matter of the prankster knowing how to pick his partners.
“I’ve never grabbed anybody that I thought would smack me,” Stewart said. “I’m not going to grab someone I may offend because they know I’m not doing it in any

Last edited by Space; 09-20-2012 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-20-2012, 03:32 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

yes, I bought a ticket

Old 09-20-2012, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
yes, I bought a ticket

It would be Super `if you won
4-Sure I'd hitch-hike `up
just 2 `go 4 a ride

Old 09-21-2012, 08:08 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

C'mon Tony, That's the worst excuse I've ever heard to cover up your desire to play grab-*** with DeLana.

Old 09-21-2012, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
C'mon Tony, That's the worst excuse I've ever heard to cover up your desire to play grab-*** with DeLana.

>LoL ~> 4-Sure

Quick Reply: Win Kevin Harvick's Camaro