Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

will be gone thsi weekend

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 08:53 AM
Photobucket
Default will be gone thsi weekend

thanks to the fact my uncle is his FOH engineer i got free backstage passes to see david lee murphy and mark chestnut in concert tomorrow in greensboro at the coliseum heheh its gonna be kickass. i will take pics and post for yall to see

Old 07-27-2007, 08:56 AM
Default RE: will be gone thsi weekend

Hi `Chris,
U R one lucky Dooooooooood : )
Have a Fun/Safe Trip
`Space, & BeachBum's

Old 07-27-2007, 09:38 AM
Photobucket

i guess so space would it rather be a rock concert but hey beggers cant be choosers

Old 07-27-2007, 10:15 AM

[align=center]`Chris, I love concerts, & I love many country tunes : )[/align][align=center]It's all a State of Mind....Be Happy & EnJoy....[/align][align=center]below is some infor on the artist.[/align][align=center]I keep learning more each day, about everything : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://www.markchesnutt.com/[/align]David Lee Murphy
David Lee Murphy's polished blend of neo-traditional country and mainstream rock flourishes made the vocalist a star in the mid-'90s. Murphy moved to Nashville with… full bio
David Lee Murphy's polished blend of neo-traditional country and mainstream rock flourishes made the vocalist a star in the mid-'90s. Murphy moved to Nashville with hopes of become a star in 1983. For ten years he struggled in the Music City, honing his craft but never catching the attention of the music industry. By the early '90s, he had gained a reputation in Nashville and in 1992 signed with MCA Records. Murphy's first recording was a contribution to the soundtrack of the Luke Perry rodeo movie Eight Seconds.
Out With a Bang, his first album, was released in early 1995. "Party Crowd" became the most-played song on country radio in 1995, and the record's second single, "Dust on the Bottle," spent two weeks at number one. Out With a Bang would go platinum become the best-selling debut album by a male country single for the entire year of 1995. The Academy of Country Music nominated him for Top New Male Vocalist at the end of the year.
Released in the summer of 1996, his second album, Gettin' Out the Good Stuff, wasn't quite as successful, although the single "The Road You Leave Behind" reached number 14. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine, All Music Guide
[ul][*]See David Lee Murphy Songs & Videos[*]See David Lee Murphy Discography[/ul]
http://music.aol.com/artist/david-le...ox_musicians.M[/align]

Old 07-27-2007, 10:28 AM
Photobucket

haha yeah marks a kewl guy, last time i went to his concert i got there many hours early and got to go on his bus and not only was he down to earth he bought me a beer!!! but david ive never seen before but hear nothing but good stuff about so yeah its gonna be awesome and i will bring this experience to mcf

Old 07-27-2007, 10:29 AM
Photobucket

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center][align=center][/align]I keep learning more each day, about everything : )[/align][/align]
this isnt information to destroy the planet is it?!

Old 07-27-2007, 10:39 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Chris, D00D, this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kewl!!!!

Old 07-27-2007, 10:50 AM
Photobucket

ORIGINAL: rj

Chris, D00D, this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kewl!!!!

[sm=insomnia.gif] lol for real u thinks so? OH YEAH ANYBODY HERE THAT CAN MAKE IT I HAVE UNLIMITED BACKSTAGE PASSES SO JUST SHOW UP

Old 07-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

thats awesome!!! have a good time, make sure to take pics too

Old 07-27-2007, 12:36 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: scc24540

[sm=insomnia.gif] lol for real u thinks so? OH YEAH ANYBODY HERE THAT CAN MAKE IT I HAVE UNLIMITED BACKSTAGE PASSES SO JUST SHOW UP
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wouldn't `Chris be FREAKED, `if all the MCF Member's showed up : ) BACK Stage : )[/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center]WE want in, we were invited by Rock`N Roller[/align][align=center]`CHRIS....The Monte Dooooooood : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]How did I get here ?[/align][align=center]Where's `Chris....What kinda Earth Music is this ?[/align][align=center]Why won't they let me in ?[/align][align=center]HELP![/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Quick Reply: will be gone thsi weekend