Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Why bother?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 11:53 PM
Photobucket
Default Why bother?

I absolutely hate having yahoo messenger, aim, or any other messaging facility because nobody ever messages me. Everybody either sits offline, or they're online but away. I mean what the hell gives?? I also had a myspace page, but nobody looks at that anymore, I might even delete it just to delete it and get rid of it although it' s easier to use than facebook and doesn't crash half as much...

I just don't see the point I mean, if you're going to be my friend or whatever and I send you an offline message or a message in myspace the least you could do is respond to it (2 months later some people still no response and myspace does tell you when the message has been read) It's like W T F people? So oficially I am going to delete everybody off my yahoo list and uninstall it.. there's no point in my having it if nobody wants to TALK to me now is there?

and I realize YES right now I am going through a lot and I am NOT always little miss happy happy joy joy... I freaking got DUMPED by my husband, the man whom I thought I would be married to forever which I should have known that never happens because I've been married once BEFORE... which is fine because he makes me sick anyways... and then this horrible car accident which I almost could have been KILLED in... and then what else, oh yes, somebody that I REALLY liked, turns out it was all just a lie... So you tell me would YOU be happy right now???

In my mind, these people if I send them a message on myspace asking them what's up, and they don't respond, they're not real friends. And they're all getting DELETED. Along with my profile. And my yahoo. F*ck it. I think I'm going to go into hiding too... this "split up break whatever" the hell you want to call it IS KILLING ME....

Old 08-07-2009, 02:27 AM

Hi Robyn,
Life is not fair 4 Sure.
I believe a person has to be happy with themselve, b-4 they can
be happy with anyone else.
I don't have a answer to your problems, except to suggest that
you learn from your past experiences & don't repeat them.
Devote yourself to making yourself `happy.
I sure rather be with a happy person, then a sad/frustrated one,
wouldn't you ?
Wish you good luck with your Monte & Life.
4-Sure

Old 08-07-2009, 02:45 AM
Photobucket

Thanks Kid. It's just annoying, to the point that I'm *****d .. I'm always there for my friends... I'm always the person dropping everything... and why do people find it necessary to sit online, but be AWAY? It's like... dude if you're not available don't sit idle on messenger... matter of fact turn your computer OFF and save some freaking electricity.

I am happy with myself. I'm just not happy with my CHOICE of friends at this point in time... I can't help but feel like I got suckered? LOL

Old 08-07-2009, 02:56 AM

Hi Robyn,
I'm no expert 4-Sure, but we should learn as we grow
not to repeat things that hurt us or others.
Get off your freak'in pity pot & move on to a better life,
and better selection of `friends.
I've seen to many that are self absorbed & only think of
themselves.
Be the driver of your own life, and Monte Carlo : )
Negative thoughts, brings Negative results.
Think Positive thoughts, to get to a positive life.
Or call Dr Phil of `it : ) or check out his online web site ?
http://www.drphil.com/
It has some great advise to get U back on the roads
to happiness.
Wish You happiness, your choice...
Good Luck from the `kid

Last edited by Space; 08-07-2009 at 02:59 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:57 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi Robyn. All day at work 830-5 I sit on AIM because I'm such a hard worker

If you ever need to talk I'm there, just click my little yellow guy in the top-right of this post.

And no one uses Myspace anymore... it's sooooooo 4 years ago :P

Old 08-07-2009, 08:43 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Whats MySpace?

J/K

i dont really use it anymore. I'm mostly on FaceBook. I also quit using Yahoo/AIM/MSN/ICQ ( remember that one?), or what ever is out there now. YOu'll always find me either here or Facebook.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep
Hi Robyn. All day at work 830-5 I sit on AIM because I'm such a hard worker
Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep

If you ever need to talk I'm there, just click my little yellow guy in the top-right of this post.

Don't worry, Dr Mike is here 4 U 4 Sure

MCF Doctor `Mike

Your are a good & caring man. I hope that Robyn contacts you
and that you can listen/help with her relationship problems.
I wish I could've been more help with my words, but I don't have
to much experience with relationship problems 4-Sure.
Thanks for caring & sharing.
Just click the yellow yellow guy 4 MCF Doctor `Mike~>

Old 08-07-2009, 12:41 PM
Photobucket

Mike it's cool. I just hate it, that I mean these people are my friends in REAL LIFE... they won't hesitate to text the hell out of my cellphone and blow me up (and sometimes cause me to use more texts than what I've purchased) while I'm at work no less and unfortunately I got stuck with 2nd shift and don't get done until 11:30pm. I can't just pick up and go out at 8:00... usually at 8:00 i'm stuck on the phone talking to some illiterate *** who can't read what they see so that I can help them. It's funny sometimes, and at other times sad....

Its not a pity pot 4 sure... my line of thinking is, if I have these messengers installed and taking up space on my hard drive, what the heck am I using them for??? I mean, I RARELY use them. How dare they. And yes I deleted my myspace. Facebook only. I just think it's really a show of humanity, I'm the person who will drop everything for anybody if they need help. I will give you my last five dollars... but the friends I HAVE, are the "only if it's convenient for me" type. Everybody is about to get a rude awakening....

Old 08-07-2009, 12:43 PM

15 Year Member

I had tons of friends that were "only at their convenience" friends.

Now I have a smaller number of friends. But they are all great.

Plus my MCF Family!!!

Old 08-07-2009, 12:44 PM

15 Year Member

and LOL Space. that .gif of the doctor looks like he's sandpapering that girl. I hope it's wetsanding for smoothness!

Quick Reply: Why bother?