Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

why?!!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 05:01 PM
Photobucket
Default why?!!?!?!?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wjybXTssA...eature=related

why the hell would you obliterate a nice car like this?

Old 03-30-2008, 05:39 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: why?!!?!?!?

it's not all that nice... probably wrecked or something and wasn't street legal anymore.

Old 03-30-2008, 05:41 PM
Photobucket

probably in that condition because of what these dipwads did to it.

Old 03-30-2008, 05:43 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

nah... it's probably a car they had a crash with and decided to just go ahead and finish it off.

i'ts kind of like when you see those old 4x4's in teh woods and people do stuff like that with them... thats just an old beater that they don't really need but just somethign to have fun with.

some of the fans of those trucks who want ot keep them in good shape cry when they see it just like you cry when you see that.

Old 03-30-2008, 05:44 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Chris dude, I know it's a 5th gen and you love 'em and all. But really. That car was not a nice car. That thing was destined for the junkyard.

Even from the start of the video, the entire body was all smashed up. No doors, no back window. The engine sounded bad, no exhaust, and it appears the rear brakes were seized in the closed position too.

I don't like seeing cars being beat to rat crap either. But that car was being sent to the scrap yard anyway. They were obviously just having some fun with it as a final goodbye.

Old 03-30-2008, 05:57 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

As a side note...

If ya don't like seeing cars being wrecked, ya probably shouldn't be searching for car videos on YouTube. Because that's whata good chunkof the car videos are.

Even if the video was emailed to ya, that's what you should expect from YouTube. People having fun wrecking stuff.

Old 03-30-2008, 06:20 PM

Them old boys never even slowed-down a bit to spit-out the juice from their chawz! Looked like all the class was used-up in that car; anyway. It's too bad the guy didn't fall-out and have the car run into a tree or that rock wall and give-up its ghost.

Too bad!
Would have been better off in a Bone Yard where it could live-on giving a spare part or two ... to a deserving Monte needing a part. Instead, those Yokums got to beat on it pretty bad.

Sad!

Old 03-30-2008, 06:21 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

This video is a good case against inbreeding.

Chris, I can understand where you're coming from. The Monte was probably a decent car before these goons got it. They were out drinking one night (like a monday) hit something like a parked car and drove off. Since there was major damage to the car they sure couldn't drive it on the street anymore otherwise the cops would find the car they'd been searching for. So they decided to make the car a field car before hauling it to the back of their farm and letting it rust (does rubber degrade back to it's natural components like steel does?) in to the ground. And never to be discovered by the cops.

Old 03-30-2008, 06:46 PM
Photobucket

well gol lee rj d00d i didnt not know we was in the west va LMAO

but yeah someone decided to ruin a nice car at some point or another

Old 03-30-2008, 06:53 PM

Look at it this way...Good evidence in court for arson and wreckless endangerment of property. LOL. If that was to happen in my area...they would be in jail. Too bad that car had to go through that...I agree, RJ, that car would have been better off in a boneyard.

Quick Reply: why?!!?!?!?