Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Who's Dale JR?

Old 06-30-2011, 01:20 PM

Monte Of The Month -- September 2011
2011 Monte Of The Year
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Who's Dale JR?

anyone on here drive a Dale jr Monte in Lakeland FL?
i see it every other 2 to 3 days
it has a MONTE CARLO windshield banner
very nice car, i wonder if he ever notices mine hahahaha

also another question, Why don't we have more Smilies on this forum?

Old 06-30-2011, 01:30 PM

I saw the title of this thread and thought....
WTF WOULD ASK THAT ON A MONTE CARLO FORUM. Then I saw the thread itsself... now I know... lmao

Old 06-30-2011, 01:33 PM

2011 Monte Of The Year

Originally Posted by augi
I saw the title of this thread and thought....
WTF WOULD ASK THAT ON A MONTE CARLO FORUM. Then I saw the thread itsself... now I know... lmao
lmao! i see what u mean hahaha
(see.... we could use a laughing smilie ) lol

Old 06-30-2011, 01:40 PM

maybe its the same one i have seen up here in lake county. i have seen 2 but only once.. one had the vinyls on the side and the other one didnt.. i think both the ones i have seen had the windshield banner.

Old 06-30-2011, 01:43 PM

2011 Monte Of The Year

Originally Posted by Boxman420
maybe its the same one i have seen up here in lake county. i have seen 2 but only once.. one had the vinyls on the side and the other one didnt.. i think both the ones i have seen had the windshield banner.
maybe lol
i know i'll see it again soon and i'll see what tag he has

Old 06-30-2011, 04:11 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I thought he was asking who Dale Jr was too.

As for the smilies, when you're typing your reply, click where it says "More". It'll open up a popup window with all the available smilies. I think you may be thinking of the one called LMAO. :lmao:

Smilies don't work when you use the quick reply box.

Old 06-30-2011, 04:40 PM

2011 Monte Of The Year

Originally Posted by Taz
I thought he was asking who Dale Jr was too.

As for the smilies, when you're typing your reply, click where it says "More". It'll open up a popup window with all the available smilies. I think you may be thinking of the one called LMAO. :lmao:

Smilies don't work when you use the quick reply box.
lol i seen them but i was expecting more?
im on Lightningrodder.com (forum) and boy they must have close to 100 or more smilies lol
but then again alot of thier smilies are inappropriate:p since they allow language and other things run hahaha

Old 06-30-2011, 05:19 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I've been a member on many forums. Not just automotive. I've been on various wrestling forums too. You're right. MCF doesn't have near as many smilies as many other sites. But I can tell you for a fact. That one the other forums I've been on, that had tons of smilies, most of them were never used.

One forum I was on also had close to 100 smilies. Only about 12 of them were used on a regular basis.

MCF (as most of you are aware) is owned by an internet company called Internet Brands. They have a couple hundred forums covering many topics, including almost 100 automotive forums (including MCF). Most of their forums only have the following 11 smilies.

:p

Me being a fan of using smilies, I pushed like crazy for over a year to try and get the owners to add more smilies. After almost a year and a half of me bothering them, they very graciously gave me the ability to add my own smilies to MCF. Something most (if not all) of our sister sites don't have the ability to do. But I was warned not to go crazy and upload a zillion of them.

I'm open to adding smilies members would like to see. If there's one you'd like to see, let the moderators or myself know. And the staff will consider it. Like you said, some smilies aren't considered appropriate here. So things like STFU, RTFM, and focktard are not likely to be added.

Old 06-30-2011, 06:22 PM

2011 Monte Of The Year

Originally Posted by Taz
I've been a member on many forums. Not just automotive. I've been on various wrestling forums too. You're right. MCF doesn't have near as many smilies as many other sites. But I can tell you for a fact. That one the other forums I've been on, that had tons of smilies, most of them were never used.

One forum I was on also had close to 100 smilies. Only about 12 of them were used on a regular basis.

MCF (as most of you are aware) is owned by an internet company called Internet Brands. They have a couple hundred forums covering many topics, including almost 100 automotive forums (including MCF). Most of their forums only have the following 11 smilies.

:p

Me being a fan of using smilies, I pushed like crazy for over a year to try and get the owners to add more smilies. After almost a year and a half of me bothering them, they very graciously gave me the ability to add my own smilies to MCF. Something most (if not all) of our sister sites don't have the ability to do. But I was warned not to go crazy and upload a zillion of them.

I'm open to adding smilies members would like to see. If there's one you'd like to see, let the moderators or myself know. And the staff will consider it. Like you said, some smilies aren't considered appropriate here. So things like STFU, RTFM, and focktard are not likely to be added.
lol yea i guess you'r right taz, im not trying to complain or anything i was just curious

Old 06-30-2011, 07:17 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
RTFM

I have no idea what this means...

Disregard: Googled it

Last edited by MillerMonteSS; 06-30-2011 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Google is king

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Who's Dale JR?