Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Who are you ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 11:05 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Who Are You ?

One of the reasons the people above me never liked me. I refused to treat the hourly employees the way they wanted me to. I explained to my supervisors you get a lot more with a teaspoon of sugar then you do with a pound of salt. People don't like being talked down to. They respond to kindness and respect. That was a major gripe with the hourly's. They got zero respect from higher up supervisors.

The tool shop I used to work at. When junior took over he treated all of the hourly's like they were less than dirt.I was one of his favorites. He eventually ran the company in to the ground and out of business. His dad started the company in the 1960s and make it grow. I'll bet junior had to sell off his expensive house and is now working for someone else. With some luck he's getting what he gave.

Old 11-29-2007, 01:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: Taz

Taz...
Warning for non-sense post.
Huh??? [sm=closed.gif]?????[sm=wtf.gif][sm=dontgetit.gif]

Old 11-29-2007, 02:29 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

if he mean't the topic, i don't see anything wrong with this topic.

Old 11-29-2007, 02:47 PM

ORIGINAL: rj

One of the reasons the people above me never liked me. I refused to treat the hourly employees the way they wanted me to. I explained to my supervisors you get a lot more with a teaspoon of sugar then you do with a pound of salt. People don't like being talked down to. They respond to kindness and respect. That was a major gripe with the hourly's. They got zero respect from higher up supervisors.

The tool shop I used to work at. When junior took over he treated all of the hourly's like they were less than dirt.I was one of his favorites. He eventually ran the company in to the ground and out of business. His dad started the company in the 1960s and make it grow. I'll bet junior had to sell off his expensive house and is now working for someone else. With some luck he's getting what he gave.

I completely agree! at one of my old jobs there was a boss that treated everyone like crap and one day i ended up givin him a piece of my mind and by the end he was gone and i was still therealong with everyone else who complained...he acted like we were nothin and dispendible, just plain out worthless...man i hated that guy and work and when u cant b peaceful at work the rest of ur life starts to take that hostile tone as well

Old 11-29-2007, 03:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

if he mean't the topic, i don't see anything wrong with this topic.
I just don't see Uncle Space posting senselessness.

I am a true believer that Space puts great thought into most all his posts.

He should have some license to "tell us what is on his mind" at times, even if it doesn't make sense to one or a few.

Afterall, we agreed many months ago that we were a virtual family.

Old 11-29-2007, 03:34 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]I apologize to all member's for the confusion [/align][align=center]on this thread. : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I thought I posted a thread that `Mod Taz thought was[/align][align=center]non-sense, so I deleted the subject Topic.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I got `off my night job,&was tired , & starteddoing homework[/align][align=center]and taking breaks to the MCF : ).[/align][align=center]( I do this a lot : ) [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]After I read his post again, I think I misunderstood, [/align][align=center]and he was just joking about his prior post, and[/align][align=center]was giving himself a warning, & not the Empty `Space : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center](I), am sorry to all member's for mess'in `up.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I do my very best to `Think B-4 I post, but this morning[/align][align=center]I was runningon empty: ).[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The Topic Post Subject was:[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]1.Are you a want to be ?[/align][align=center]2. A `I am ?,[/align][align=center]or[/align][align=center]3. A use to `be[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]4. A use to `be, that still wants to be ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I thought it would bea post that member's couldshare[/align][align=center]something about their life.[/align][align=center]&[/align][align=center]To get to know more about the Monte Carlo Family[/align][align=center]Member's.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Again, Everybody....I'm really sorry.[/align][align=center]Timeis `Life, to waste someone's time, you are wasting[/align][align=center]their life....[/align][align=center]I'm sorry I wasted some of your `life.[/align][align=center](I was surprised to see how many `hits this empty[/align][align=center]thread was getting : ) We are a curious bunch : )[/align][align=center]Thanks everyone for your understanding of that Empty `Space [/align][align=center]dude : ) I will read closer, and attempt to rest.[/align][align=center]Peace 2 `all[/align][align=center]`Kid Space[/align]

Old 11-29-2007, 03:40 PM

Okay, I'll back off of my "Save Space" campaign.

You know me Space, I pick........ 5. A Never was.

I wanted so badly to be an astronaut, rocket-scientist or physicist.

I was voted in school "most likely to succeed" and won the scholarship to high school.

I ended up discovering marijuana and beer and women.....and the rest is history& bad memories....whatever memories being a party animal didn't destroy.

Old 11-29-2007, 03:45 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Uhh....Space?

I was jokingly giving myself a warning.

Sheesh!

I do have a sense of humor ya know.

Thanks to the good work of your friend, I was able to restore your posts.

Okay... where were we now?

Old 11-29-2007, 03:50 PM

One of my hacker friends was able to retrieve my
deleted posts, `if you are interested : )
in this Space Confusion
(This is what he got) I don't know how he does `it ?
Craig - BlackAttack does : )
[:-]

[Poll]

Who Are You ?

a Want 2 `be ? - Future -

50% (2)

I am Now - Present -

25% (1)

a Use 2 `be : ) - Past -

25% (1)

Total Votes : 4

[Edit Poll]

(last vote on : 11/29/2007 9:33:57 AM)
(Poll will run till: -- )

Login

Who Are You ? - 11/29/2007 6:04:51 AM

SpaceRider

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Way - Way`Off Topic[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]The profile of a Monte Carlo Owner[/align][align=center]Getting to know the member's[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][size=4][color=#cc

Old 11-29-2007, 04:23 PM

Thank You Moderator `Taz,
for your humor,[8D] and your patience with me.
I'm sorry [X(]for the inconvenience
to you & to allthe member's.
Please 4-Give me 4 I know not what I do [X(]
I'm really,really try'in to be a
good human `being [8D]
Please don't report this to Santa, or Darth : )
Itis never my intent to purposely
hurt, or waste someone's time/life.
Peace/Out ~Thanks `all
`Space

Quick Reply: Who are you ?