Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Who are you ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 05:04 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Who are you ?

[align=center][/align][align=center]Way - Way`Off Topic[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]The profile of a Monte Carlo Owner[/align][align=center]Getting to know the member's[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Post which one you are?[/align][align=center]1. A Want 2 `be ?[/align][align=center]2. A I am ?[/align][align=center]3. A Use 2 `be ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]1. What do you want to be ? Future[/align][align=center]2. What are you Now ? Present[/align][align=center]3. What did you use tobe ? Past[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Please make a post, & let the member's know : )[/align][align=center]Are you a use to be, that still wants to `be ?[/align][align=center]Are you happy with what you are doing now ?[/align][align=center]Are you happy with what you have done ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space is a wanta `be : )[/align][align=center]Work'in towards being a I `am : )[/align][align=center]Work'in towards a V-8 Monte SS [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Post them[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=left]Edit: Restored original post.by Moderator `Taz[/align]

Old 11-29-2007, 05:11 AM
Default RE: Who Are You ?

[align=center] [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]`Space, I think you need 2 get a `life.[/align][align=center]Stop work'in so much, & get some `rest.[/align][align=center]Stop mak'in all these crazy posts.[/align][align=center]Don't worry, the MCF isn't going away.[/align][align=center]Please give the member's a break.[/align][align=center]Who are you really ?[/align][align=center]We really think/believe U R from another planet/world.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Peace/Happiness/Out[/align][align=center]`Space is Empty[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=left]Edit: Restored post.[/align]

Old 11-29-2007, 06:27 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

space, stop talking to yourself

SHUT UP DUANE!!!!

Old 11-29-2007, 07:03 AM

I'm a want-to-be. I want to be done with college and have my job so I can actually buy things like more monte carlos!

So far it's coming soon...I graduate in may (finally!)

Old 11-29-2007, 07:14 AM

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622
SHUT UP DUANE!!!
[/blockquote][align=center][/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wants 2 `be a CowBoy/NASCAR Driver: )[/align][align=center]&train fighting squirrels : )[/align][align=center][sm=happy046.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=happy046.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]giddy `up....Charge.....: ) (j/k) : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=left]Edit: Restored post.[/align]

Old 11-29-2007, 07:18 AM

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: Roodman03SS

I'm a want-to-be. I want to be done with college and have my job so I can actually buy things like more monte carlos!

So far it's coming soon...I graduate in may (finally!)

[/blockquote][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Benjamin, What's your Major ? What are you going to `be ?[/align][align=center]Thanks for your post : ) Have `fun your last year @ school : )[/align][align=right]
(in reply to Roodman03SS) [/align][align=left]
Edit: Restored post.[/align]

Old 11-29-2007, 08:08 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Who am I? I don't know who I am.
After reading all these posts of from people talking to themselves, I'm confused.

Or am I? Who knows? [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

[hr]

Old 11-29-2007, 08:09 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Hey Taz...
You get a warning for a non-sense post.

Old 11-29-2007, 08:27 AM

[align=center] [/align][align=center]`Space, hears from the powers that `be
[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]MCF[/align][align=center]Off Topic
A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Sorry, for the non-sense post : ([/align][align=center]Peace/Space/Out[/align][align=center]4-$ure[/align][align=center][&:][/align][align=center][align=center][/align][align=center][8D]`Space Deleted ~ `Time Out [8D][/align][/align]

Old 11-29-2007, 09:34 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

Tough Question Space!

I am a want-to-be "Multi-Millionaire"

I ama now and present - a Manager, Husband to an Incredible Wife, and have 3-GREAT Girls that aresetting the World On Fire!!!

I (personally) was a much bigger player in the late 1980s & all of the 1990s - in a job I truly loved! I loved the work! I loved the people I worked with! I loved the $$$$$$! I loved the power! But what I miss the most is, all the good things I could afford to do (charity, helping family, friends, strangers on the street). I loved the fact I could walk up to someone on the street holding a sign "Work for Food, or I Need a Job," and hand them my business card and tell them, you start tomorrow at 7:30 a.m., be at the address on that card. In our company, EVERY employee - regardless if you were hired for a VP position or a laborer, EVERY employee had to spend their first 90-days sweeping the floors, taking out the trash, cleaning the bathrooms, and running a machine. Why? To know what it feels like to be on the floor, to be stuck on a machine, to feel the pressure of meeting production quotas, etc. Second part of that is, to learn how the employees feel and how entry & middle-management treat employees. Because no one was told what position that person was hired for, they could be another laborer, or they could be a future VP -- so everyone should be treated with total respect. I think it was the best thing a company could do -- seriously. It made for better relations and management learned laborers are not dumb, and in fact, they often have excellent ideas. I personally shot through the ranks by observering the laziest employees - why? they would critical path everything. Sorry!!! Blah, blah, blah... Cannot help myself...

Quick Reply: Who are you ?