Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Who would you like to spend the day with ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 03:12 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

well one on my list would be Harley Earl

I love creative people that think out of the box
Harley Earl and the Concept Car: NextWorld : Discovery Channel

and of course

Old 07-29-2011, 03:43 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up Thanks everyOne 4 your Post(s)- Contributions to the MCF

Thanks everyone for your posts on who you would like to spend a day with. I've really EnJoyed reading who you chose to spend a day of your `life with......

Thanks Mod Mike, Teacher `Todd, Lou (Taz), Justin, Keith & Mel, for stating that you would enjoy my company for a day. I am honored by your posted statement. I think in just one `day that you 2 would be Lost in `Space & Spaced `Out : )

Or, did you mean to post that you would just like to spend time in outer `space & get away from everything for a day? LOL

I hope that my future affords me the luxury of time to spend with the friends that I've made online, and also those I've met on my journey of life...Time is `Life and it is so precious, because we each only are given so much time (life), and we never know how much time is remaining in our human journey on this planet called `Earth.

Presently, it is difficult for me to find the time in my schedule to get together with my grandfather, my girlfriend, my beach bum friends & my senior citizen friends...(They have given up so much to raise the Beach Bum's & a alien `kid : )

Living two hours away home (because of major contruction/destruction of InterState 95), also has delayed many visit back to my Beach Village community ..yes, I get HomeSick 4-Sure...

Plus working 7 nights a week & long hours each night does interfere with my remaining time in a day . Living in a warehouse apartment where I work is good, because I don't have to travel. Many nights are 12 + hours..(The pay is great for my age/experience).

It may sound sad to many, but the MCF is my online social life...I think my voluminous <~(Big Word: )amount of threads & posts will attest to that : )

My Beach Bum Friends work @ the port & only 5 1/2 days a week, & come up to visit when they can, but also go back home to help our senior citizen friends often...(Oh, they also bring me goodies; Home cook meals + from the Seniors : )

I know that this schedule will end when my girlfriend starts her residency as a Doctor, and we get our life back. We so look forward to that day.

We both are working hard to get to where we want to be in life, and have both learned that nothing good is easy for sure : )

I will make sure that all my online friends will get a invitation to our wedding : ) & `if I win the Lotto, I will fly everyone first class to the wedding & pay for expenses ~> WoW~> Now, that's a great dream....But, some dreams do come true....

My grandfather always said "Dreams are where we want to `go & work is how we get there" ~> I'm working on it.....

I'm looking forward to the future & doing my best to extract the most from each day that I am given...I hope some of my words/posts encourages others to believe in their dreams & never, never give `up.

Thanks again member's for reading & also all your contributions to the MCF...Without Member's & activity (?) we would not have sponsor's, and without sponsor's ~> There would be no MCF ~>Oh `no, where would Space `Go ? So, make a post here or any thread on the MCF...

Wish everyone a Super Day/Life.....Peace/Happiness to you!

Last edited by Space; 07-31-2011 at 08:53 AM.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:50 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

1.Well I would like to spend the day with my Mom & Dad they pass on a year apart of each other. The only good thing about it is there together and the makes me feel better knowing that.

2. Tim Allen

3. Steve McQueen

4. Space

Old 07-29-2011, 03:53 PM
Default my day with..........

My choices would be :

1. Jesus ( althought he's with me everyday spiritually )
2. Grand Parents that I never met or got to know very well.
3. Parents
4. Richard Petty / Dale Earnhardt
5. Ronald Reagan
6. Any War II Vet. ( losing them everyday )
7. Defenders of the Alamo ( those guys had guts ! )
8. Signers of the Declaration of Independence.

Old 07-29-2011, 03:54 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

I would like to spend a day with my Grandpa if i could. He passed away about 5 years ago. I remember taking him for a ride just after i got my Black Monte Carlo and he loved it. I would like to take him for a ride in my new Monte and go drive his '79 Caprice that we still have.

If I had a second choice I would probably go with Ken Block just so he could take me for a ride in his drift car

Old 07-29-2011, 04:20 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011

I would like to spend a day with my good friend Charlie...He decided to leave us a few years back and I still miss him.

After that, I would also say Jay Leno, he was on Eric Bana's movie "Love the beast" and he was discussing how each of his cars has a story in his huge warehouse filled with his cars, he went through a few of them...I'd love to hear the story of each of those cars!

And of course SPACE! lol.

Joe

Old 07-31-2011, 05:45 AM

Thanks Member's for your post(s) and selection(s) on who you would like to spend a day with

We've enjoyed reading your choices....Thank `You!

I have to keep reminding myself that "No One is Promised a 2morrow", so we must extract the
most from each day we are given...~> Get `Out & EnJoy `Life : ) ~> WHAT `IF ?

Last edited by Space; 07-31-2011 at 06:23 AM.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:07 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

I think I would like to spend the day with Space!

Old 07-31-2011, 12:19 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

Before anyone gets pissed I'm not trying to be disrespectful to women here, I just think it would be cool to see the life of a star lol.

Before anyone gets pissed I'm not trying to be disrespectful to men here, I just think it would be cool to see the life of a star lol.

Before anyone gets pissed I'm not trying to be disrespectful to aliens here, I just think it would be cool to see the life of a space lol.

Old 07-31-2011, 12:38 PM

LOL EnZo `Brock LOL, I don't think you were disrespectful @ `all
I like your choices Just run outside & look in2 the sky & you can always see `Space LOL (It's never Ending : )
Thanks 4 all your contributions 4-Sure : ) ~>

Quick Reply: Who would you like to spend the day with ?