Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO WIN THE BCS TITLE GAME?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 07:48 PM
Default WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO WIN THE BCS TITLE GAME?

TELL ME IN YOUR OPINION WHO YOU THINK IS GOING TO WIN THE BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THIS YEAR. LETS SEE IF THE MAJORITY VOTE IS CORRECT. GIVEN THESE 5 CHOICES THAT ARE REALISTICALLY THE ONLY CHANCES AS OF NOW

Old 11-26-2007, 08:20 PM
Default RE: WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO WIN THE BCS ****LE GAME?

Is this even a serious question? How could anyone say that Mizzou wont win it? lol

Being from St.Louis I gotta represent... We killed Kansas, and we will kill anyone else that gets in the way.

Old 11-26-2007, 08:35 PM
Default RE: WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO WIN THE BCS TITLE GAME?

I've never followed college football, and don't know a thing about it. However, since I live near Kansas City, Missouri, I did watch the KU-MU game Saturday night. From what Isaw, I think thisChase Daniel kid is something special - maybe the next Joe Montana or John Elway. Don't ask me how, but I could see it in his eyes before the first kickoff. On the other side of the ball, the KU quarterback(whatever his name is), looked like he was scared to death from the moment he walked into Arrowhead Stadium.

Let's see how Mr. Daniel does against the Sooners this week. If Mizzou wins big, as I believe they will, keep your eyes on this young man.

Old 11-26-2007, 08:52 PM

I completely agree with you guys. I was at the MU vs KU game and it was just unbelieveable. At the end of the game the whole stadium was chanting HEISMAN HEISMAN HEISMAN. It was the best game I have ever been to. They seem pretty legit to me

Old 11-26-2007, 10:04 PM

Yea, Daniel is amazing. He somehow manages to stay completely poised even when undera lot of pressure. He isn't the Tiger's only strength, but he sure is helping!

Old 11-26-2007, 10:09 PM

Mizzou, who elese. Being from St. Louis, LETS GO CHASE!!!

Old 11-27-2007, 08:48 AM

If Missouri get by Oklahoma, they will take it all. If not, I look for Ohio State to put the wood to West Virginia.

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

PS - Just gotta say it, for all you Wolverine fans out there....

F*CK MICHIGAN!!!!

Old 11-27-2007, 09:11 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I hope Oklahoma beats Mizzo for the big 12 championship because I went to KU and they just had a bad game. I have to support my team.

Old 11-27-2007, 01:04 PM

ORIGINAL: AwsomeSS

I hope Oklahoma beats Mizzo for the big 12 championship because I went to KU and they just had a bad game. I have to support my team.
Whaaaaaaaaat? Logic dictates that if you indeed "support your team", you would be rooting for MU todeliver a decisive thumping to OU - something along the lines of 38-0. I realize thatKU is a bastion of Liberalism (and Liberalism flys in the face of logic), but come on - think about what you're saying. Jeeeeeeeez! [:-]

Old 11-27-2007, 02:32 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: gale155

ORIGINAL: AwsomeSS

Whaaaaaaaaat? Logic dictates that if you indeed "support your team", you would be rooting for MU to deliver a decisive thumping to OU - something along the lines of 38-0. I realize that KU is a bastion of Liberalism (and Liberalism flys in the face of logic), but come on - think about what you're saying. Jeeeeeeeez! [:-]
I totally don't understand what you just said. Why would I root for Mizzo, the ONLY team that has beat KU all season. I want the team that beat my team to loose - is that so hard to understand?

Quick Reply: WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO WIN THE BCS TITLE GAME?