Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Where's Space?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008
Default Where's Space?

I checked his profile and he hasn't been here since yesterday morning. Over 24 hours and no Space post?

Old 04-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Where's Space?

He can't just leave us with empty Space to read.
Hope he's okay.

Old 04-10-2008, 05:27 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

He probably just went back to the mothership for a visit. Everyone needs a little time off.

Old 04-10-2008, 06:52 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: dustybird3

I checked his profile and he hasn't been here since yesterday morning. Over 24 hours and no Space post?
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thank You `Becky, Mod `Taz, Matt, member's for[/align][align=center]missing your `Space : ) [/align][align=center]Did you lose your ` Space ? [/align][align=center]Everyone needs their `Space, & some people are always[/align][align=center]trying tofind a`Space.I wish you a Happy `Space : )[/align][align=center]_____________________________________________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Where's `Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]He's everywhere, but you have to find your own[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Space to be `Happy.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Space, & the BeachRiver Bum's have been[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]trying to win $10K on the below mission.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]You can to, `if you are good fighting the bad & evil.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We are saving for a Earth Vehicle called a[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Chevrolet Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Action filled chases and exciting missions await you in DarkOrbit!

Maneuver your spaceship through dangerous space battles and fight for the control of the universe. You are out there by order of your company, Space Pilot!
Stand your ground in company wars, collect valuable raw materials and hunt your enemies through the depths of space.

DarkOrbit isn't just a normal space browser game.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]DarkOrbit is an action-packed real-time multi-player shooter. The time travel into the 3rd millennium turns into a real space adventure. Choose your spaceship and equip yourself: with 10 individually configurable warships and a weapons and equipment arsenal in 3D look. Join you company's war fleet and fight alone or in an alliance.

Work your way up in your company and conquer new sectors in foreign galaxies! In DarkOrbit you experience lots of action, a captivating gameplay against thousands of real enemies and every month you have the chance to win
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][font

Old 04-10-2008, 09:26 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: mrl390

He probably just went back to the mothership for a visit. Everyone needs a little time off 4-Sure : )
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks `Matt, I'm still search'in for my Mother, and[/align][align=center]the ship that she belongs to...She just left me in `Space[/align][align=center]twenty years ago: ) I'm still lost in `Space ~>SomeWhere [/align][align=center]Mother, `if your out there, please contact me ?[/align][align=center]Mom, R U a member of the MCF ? [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Below are some more `Games in Life to play.[/align][align=center]EnJoy your Life, make it a `Game,[/align][align=center]From `Space[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]BELOW[/align][align=center]Click on below link
[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://us.bigpoint.com/[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[:-]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/69FD4B75A0E047989DBEF2F0EDB24399.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center]If you play, let us know how you did...`OK[/align][align=center][sm=feedback.gif][/align][align=center]Thanks[/align]

Old 04-11-2008, 07:27 AM

[align=center]Did any member play the above posted game, &[/align][align=center]try to win the[/align][align=center]$10,000.00 Dollars WoW [8D] ?[/align][align=center]Please post, & let `Space and the Bum's know how you did,[/align][align=center]if you play the above game,`ok [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`Thanks[/align]

Old 04-12-2008, 08:00 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

'Space was depressed and sobbing htat I had left for DC

Old 04-13-2008, 06:51 AM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

'Space was depressed and sobbingthat I had left for DC
LOL `Duane, No, I was so sad and depressed that
they didn't keep you there [8D]LOL
I thought you would stay & fix the problems in our country : )

Old 04-13-2008, 07:09 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

It's going to take more than Cowboy to fix our problems. Fact is, we got a Texan in the White House now. Who we need is.........
THE LONE RANGER! HI HO SILVER! AWAY!!

Old 04-13-2008, 07:25 AM

ORIGINAL: RocknSS04

It's going to take more than Cowboy to fix our problems. Fact is, we got a Texan in the White House now. Who we need is.........
THE LONE RANGER! HI HO SILVER! AWAY!!
LOL ~ LOL `Wayne,
I think we need more then the `Lone Ranger : )
We need a Leader that has not sold their soul to the lobbyist.
We need a leader that will select a Cabinet with people
of integrity/experience/knowledge. We need a person
that cares about people, and not greed/power.
We all need to wake `up & get involved in making our
country, our world a better place for `all.
Only love will change the World,
Peace/Out, from `Space
`amen
Silver, I don't think we can handle this one : )
Hi-Yo `Silver, away we go into `Space [8D]

Quick Reply: Where's Space?