Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Where's a n g i e ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 12:39 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

You see were all family here ! You might not be available all the time. But we think about & worry about you ! So once in a while give your family an update on whats going with you. DAD . When I don't hear from some one either on here or from home I get worried! So I start checking. I know the older you get the more some HATE the dark days of winter. I'm ONE of them. I told my wife yrs ago. If it wasn't for us coming down here for the winter months. I'd be dead by now!!! I love the SUNSHINE. I think a NEW member should be required to post on here for the 1st 3 months to be exceted as a member Just a though Ok after hitting on a couple of subjects I have to log off. On our way to a family gathering up in the Hills of Cave Creek , AZ. C ya all later.

Last edited by Ricks 2006 SS; 03-09-2013 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:58 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

NO WAY you're INVISIBLE Amy!!! I look at your Awesome SS several times a day, hanging there on the top of my roll around toolbox, being MOTM in the month's calender.