Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

where's my usual crew?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 09:14 AM
Photobucket
Default where's my usual crew?

Michael? blacksheep mike? Chris? Todd? Amy? Anybody awake? Got time for a monte carlo member with a broken heart (not because we broke up) and a huge decision in front of her?? PM me. I'm going nuts over here and can't sleep.

Old 08-23-2009, 09:23 AM

Hi Robyn's,

I hope that one of our Member's can `Help you.
Stay online & I'm sure you will get a PM
Maybe tak'in a drive in your AweSome Monte Carlo will help
Wish U Good Luck in Love & Life
4-Sure... Stay Strong, go 2 breakfast : ) EnJoy your Freedoms.
Peace/Out/`Space

Old 08-23-2009, 09:24 AM

Hey Robyn,

I am sorry to hear that your heart is aching. My advice would be to take some time for yourself. Relationships are hard work as you know, but they should not be forced. The best things happen when we least expect. Good things are coming your way.

Old 08-23-2009, 09:37 AM
Photobucket

Todd... i did something incredibly stupid that hurt him really bad... by answering my phone and it was my ex husband. I told him off of course and told him to stop bothering me. And kevin was very upset by that. he TOLD me that it upset him. But he's been really depressed... has a baby he can't see because the girl won't let him, he doesn't trust me because i'm not totally completely divorced i dont blame him... but he dropped the "L" word on me last night... and he's totally scared that i'm going to go back with my ex husband which is SO not what I want ever. He refuses to let me show him the copies of the filed papers... i dont know how i can prove it to him. he says i don't have to prove anything. maybe he needs to get over this himself, but he's been saying some things that have been bothering me and i'm worried about him.

this is what happens when you care too much about other people.

oh and go figure. i washed and waxed the monte, and it's friggin raining.

Last edited by moonlitmagik; 08-23-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Old 08-23-2009, 09:41 AM

Didn't you guys just meet? He obviously has some insecurity issues. Best thing to do is give him some space and let him know you are there if he wants to talk. He will either open up or go away.

Old 08-23-2009, 09:51 AM
Photobucket

yea like maybe two weeks ago and spent every day together. he'd stop by my work and bring me lunch, he drove me home the other night when my tie rods were needing replaced (turns out they needed tightened not replaced) he'd call me just to say hi, yknow it's the little things. he lives so far out of my way but he did all this just to show me he liked me. Sometimes connections like that can happen. he knows i'm here for him... i just feel like an *** for hurting somebody i care about. it drives me nuts.

Old 08-23-2009, 10:11 AM

You can only be true to yourself and honest about how you are. It is better to be hurt then strung along for 8 years because they did not want to hurt you. It was a long story lol. Hang in there. I will check back later. I am off to help my step dad change his motorcycle tires.

Last edited by Teacher; 08-23-2009 at 03:04 PM.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:20 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

He sounds a bit jealous over you. I feel the same way over the ones that I've loved... I try to restrain it, but it comes out a bit sometimes.

Old 08-23-2009, 12:11 PM
Photobucket

i know what i did hurt him. imagine how i feel. i care about the guy, i hurt his feelings, and now he doesn't seem to want to turn to me or talk about it. i guess he has to work through it himself. at least we haven't broken up yet. he claims he loves me... i guess that's why he feels so strongly about it.

Old 08-23-2009, 03:07 PM

If someone is secure in themselves they wouldn't care who you talked to. It is called trust. Now if you were always talking to your ex then I could see it being a problem. Occasionally though something will come up though especially since the divorce isn't done. Time and space is the best advice I could give you as guy.

Quick Reply: where's my usual crew?