Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Where are you from???

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 04:01 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Where are you from???

Born in Flint Michigan, and now live in the southwest corner of the state, in Decatur, 25 min southwest of Kalamazoo. Lived in Michigan all of my 54 years.

Old 01-23-2008, 05:30 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

Wow not alot of people from my area. A few from canada and afew from michigan. Must be a nice state to live. Any PA residents out there? Show your PA pride.

Old 01-23-2008, 05:33 AM

[align=center]Space was bornSomeSpace ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My grandfather said I was born on the Beach[/align][align=center]in Indian River County, Florida[/align][align=center]on December 1, 1987.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]I've never been out of the state of Florida,[/align][align=center]anddon't get out of Indian River County often.

Indian River County, Florida
Vero Beach ~ Sebastian ~ Fellsmere ~ Indian River Shores ~ Orchid [/align][align=center]
Indian River County is a county located in the U.S. state of Florida. As of 2007, the population was 112,947 (including `Space: ). Its county seat is Vero Beach, Florida18.

[/color][/align][align=center]Beaches
Indian River Countyis known for its outstanding beaches. Part of Florida's Treasure Coast, the beaches combine excellent sand quality with significant surf and tidal action[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]On the Web, I've traveled everywhere : )[/align][align=center]Major road trip exploration of the World,after I complete college : )[/align]

Old 01-23-2008, 07:54 AM

I was born in Ohio, lived in Charleston, South Carolina, Champagne, Illinois, Little Rock, Arkansas, Tucson, Arizona, and now back to living in Ohio. I've also been stationed in Texas, California, Delaware, New Jersey, and Germany. Military family Ohio and Illinois have been my favorite places to live...but everywhere has their pluses and minuses.

Old 01-23-2008, 08:16 AM

I was born and raised in Perkasie PA which is about 35 miles north of Philadelphia.I now live in Quakertown PA which is about 40 miles north of Philadelphia.Both are in beautiful Bucks County. It is a nice area,2 hours to the shore,one hour to the Poconos,2 hours to Carlisle,2 hours to New York City(if you care to go there)

Old 01-23-2008, 10:19 AM

born in the AZORES thats in the map lol it belongs to Portugal.
was there untill i was 13....came to Canada.......been here since.now im 32 ......im in Kingston Ontario.....Kingston is about 3 hours from Toronto ontario

Old 01-23-2008, 11:17 AM

Canadian Forces Base Petawawa, Ontario (Training ground of the warrior.)

Go to ottawa, and then WNW for an hour and a hald along the Ottawa river. You'll find me.

Old 01-23-2008, 02:43 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I was born in Arlington Heights IL (Northwest burbs of Chicago) and I live in Wauconda IL (about 15 miles northwest of AH)

Old 01-23-2008, 03:12 PM

Born and raised in the great state of Texas! You know, the place everyone wishes they were from? There's only two kinds of people in the world: those from Texas and those who wish they were from Texas!

Just kidding. I guess you can tell I'm proud to be a fourth generation Texan. And some Louisiana Cajun mixed in there, too.

I live in Bridge City, Texas, right on the Texas/Louisiana state line, as far south and and far east as youcan get and still be in Texas, about 20 miles from the Gulf of Mexico and about 90 miles east of Houston.

Old 01-23-2008, 04:03 PM

Am I the only one from Arizona? Was born in Payson AZ and now live in Phoenix.

Quick Reply: Where are you from???