Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

where is he?

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 12:57 PM
Default where is he?

does anybody know where montejass disappeared too?

Old 07-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Default RE: where is he?

[align=center]Hi 01Pacecar[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Retired Moderator Montejass - Todd -,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Is still a MCF Member IKAT, his wife has the keys to his awesome Monte Carlo,[/align][align=center]and Mr Montejass is on two wheels. He has a super fast `bike.[/align][align=center]He still visits the MCF. Below is his link `if any member wants to PM him.[/align][align=center]He was a great `Moderator, and helped many members.[/align][align=center]Still #4 on the TopPostersList 2778 helpful posts : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/showprofile.asp?memid=1677[/align]

Old 07-19-2007, 01:08 PM

Below post by Montejass
Hope everone is doing good, this may not be liked much but I handed my Monte over to my wife. I know, I know, flame me all you want. I saw something in the window of my Zook dealer and had to have it.. The ONLY way I was getting anything was if my wife had a new/er vehicle to drive. So, anyways, this is what I handed the keys over for...

Flame away!!!

Formerly "Montejass"

< Message edited by IAHKAT -- 5/24/2007 1:59:56 PM >

Old 07-19-2007, 01:54 PM

I'm glad he's still around. I had been gone awhile and noticed he was missing. I can certainly understand the "need for speed". I have a 2000 Honda VFR Interceptor in "arrest me yellow" in addition to my Monte SS.

Old 07-19-2007, 02:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i wonder why he just doesn't use his montejass screen name....wierd

oh well

he turns up every now and then to post on here

Old 07-19-2007, 02:52 PM

IKAT is Montejass -Todd's-, corvert undercover name.
He sneaks onto the MCF, & checks Space's posts for **** : ),
and then tells our Leader.
I then get an email from the MCF God,
thatsentenced me to atime out.
ThenIreceive another warning about my
R & X-rated posts. : )
I'm on probation for everything : ) [][X(]
I've been try'in 2 be Good : ), but it's difficult : )
Hope U read this one Mr Montejass....No Bad language, or nudes : )
~ Peace 2 all ~
`Space

Old 07-20-2007, 05:04 PM

space dude your lost LMAO!!

he dont use it becuse he got hit in the head by a huge bug and for got his pass word LMAO!!!

Old 07-23-2007, 07:23 PM

Hahahaha... Funny guy there Mickey...

Did you get your Hardley yet? I am headed out to the Hill Country in September. You can come along if you want (if your wife will let you) but your gonna have to ride in the back of the pack. Last time I let a Hardley ride out front it took me hours to clean all that oil off my bike.. [8D]

Pacecar, I still pop in every now and then and yes, I have been commisioned to keep my eye on Space. How's the monte holding up?

Wiz, to answer your comment, I asked to be retired from moderating and wanted to blend in with all the other users here without a mod t i t l e assigned to my name, the t i t l e stuck so I ditched the user ID. Not that I do not or did not want to help but did not & do not have the free time it takes to be an affective moderator.

Space, your a nut and one of the reasons I keep up with this board.

Old 07-23-2007, 09:01 PM

MAn you are soooo far off on that. it was the rice grinder that was the grease that was used to make sure it could function .

But no i havent gottem my scooter yet. i havent sold the monte yet either. But as soon as my camaro pays off i will be getting the Harley unless i can come in to some cash to start looking for one.

And i actually have been looking for a motor and tranny for one so that i can start building from the ground up. figure this will be more fun then just picking one out and hoping it will run,

also we are still looking for a house in the area or at least a rental that wont break the bank after that i might have more to work with. but the new place will have a gradge if i have to hurt someone to get it. i hate this car port crap. what you dont under stand that if you have a gradge here you can use AIR CONDITIONING to stay cool while you work on them?