Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

What are you doing New Years Eve ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 07:37 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question What are you doing New Years Eve ?

Hi Member's,
What are you doing the last eve of the
Year 2011 ?
New Years Eve ?

Please post & share how you Celebrate &
bring in the New Year
http://youtu.be/G1YbfCQmr4o

Click above...one of my grandfather's New Years Songs by Nancy Wilson
or
http://youtu.be/R8XxYs_GgDU
Auld Lang Syne (Video Karaoke Version) Click & sing along LOL

Last edited by Space; 12-27-2011 at 10:06 AM.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:48 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

I'll be celebrating my oldest daughter's birthday. Then we'll sit around and watch the fireworks on TV. With the (usual) bad weather, crazy people on the road and the crowds of people it's not worth going down to the shore to watch them anymore. Watching them on the TV you get the best seat in the house.

Old 12-27-2011, 07:59 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Watching the Twilight Zone marathon on the SyFy network

Old 12-27-2011, 08:02 AM

Thanks `Mike, for being the first to post on our New Years eve thread !!!
Wish you a great time at home celebrating your daughter's birthday & bringing in a new year
You are a wise man 4-Sure...EnJoy your New years with Family
================================================== =================================================
My grandfather says that he believe that over 75 % + of the people on the road around Midnight & after are driving under the influence . ?..He said he doesn't like those odds & prefers to be out floating out in his boat on the ocean to bring in each New Year...& not on public roads with all the party drink'in people

Member's, please don't drink & drive anything...
Party Smart & EnJoy your celebration...What if ?

^^^I'm so Sorry, I thought I did not drink that much I did not mean to kill or injure your family How am I going to live with myself I should have thought before I got into my car, but I did not It's to late now....My life is over I was just having fun & thought I could drive to just one more party...It was stupid & dumb, but it's to late....I've killed a family, and ruined my life

Member's, please think B-4 you drive & drink `OK.
It's to late when you are behind bars or placed into a hospital under police custody for your acts...
Sitting in your cell saying I wish I would not have driven drunk or under the influence, or I should have got someone to drive me ? I did not, and it's to late now ? I post the above in hopes it makes you think b-4 you do stupid stuff Who me ...Look in2 your mirror 4 the answer Oooooooooooh

It's 2 late when you are sitting in jail waiting to be sentenced for your bad judgement 4-Sure...

Party Smart EveryOne `OK
Yes, it can happen 2 you `if you Drink or drive under the influence 4-Sure...
Drunk Driving Accidents: Fatal Crash: Pictures and Photos
Click for more pictures of former people's cars...
"Celebrate without ReMorse 4-Sure"

Last edited by Space; 12-27-2011 at 08:55 AM.
Old 12-27-2011, 09:10 AM

****Member's, if you are going to a party & be driving, please click the below site & obtain the number to your AAA free towing or have a designated sober driver Copy the below 800 # below....Be Safe ~ Be Smart...Thank You!
What would the MCF do without `YOU

To receive free towing on New Year's Eve:
  • Call (1-800-AAA-HELP) and ask for Tow-for-Life. The vehicle must be operable to qualify for a free tow.
  • The operator will ask for the driver's name, home address, telephone number and exact location of the vehicle and driver.
  • A tow truck will be dispatched and upon arrival the wrecker driver will ask for identification and the keys to the vehicle.
  • The vehicle will be towed to the home of the driver or owner if the owner is present.
  • Towing is provided at NO CHARGE up to 10 miles.
AAA offering free towing on New Year's Eve - ABC 33/40 ...
========================================
Member's, I don't know about you, but I'd rather have my car towed by AAA for `free, then have it confiscated & towed by a law enforcement agency to a impound lot for DUI 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 12-27-2011 at 09:16 AM.
Old 12-27-2011, 09:16 AM

ill be going to a party with a bunch of friends. but im not much of a drinker im just gonna go and have a good time!

Old 12-27-2011, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Boxman420
ill be going to a party with a bunch of friends. but im not much of a drinker im just gonna go and have a good time!

Hi `Alex, wish you a Super New Year, I hope that you can take the keys from those that had to much to drink & drive them home, or keep them @ the party until the next day or month-LOL-....EnJoy 4-Sure...

I will be working New Years Eve, but I celebrate everyday that I'm given 4-Sure....Member's "Party Smart"
Thanks `Alex for all your posts & contributions to the MCF

Old 12-27-2011, 10:02 AM

As of right now I don't have any plans. Maybe I'll get lucky and a friend will ask if I want to hang out. Most of my friends are with their family out of town though so that's not likely. So I'll probably spend it alone, sitting at home having a couple drinks.

Old 12-27-2011, 10:03 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

We are going Shooting and just hanging out with closae friends !! and like amy I will be watching the Twilight Zone marathon on the SiFi network!!

Old 12-27-2011, 10:08 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm having a few friends come over.

Watch TV / play some dumb games / enjoy the night. We don't get together that much since college so it should be nice.

Quick Reply: What are you doing New Years Eve ?