Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

what kind of music do you like cruising with?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 02:37 PM
1 Year Member
Default what kind of music do you like cruising with?

I have no idea why but lately it's been a ton of Jimi Hendrix.

Purple Haze/Hey Joe/ All along the watchtowers/etc

So how about you?

Old 10-13-2009, 02:58 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

Country.

Old 10-13-2009, 02:59 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I like to listen to my classic rock. The stuff I was raised on.

Old 10-13-2009, 03:50 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

lessee.... anything from lynard skynard, the allmen brothers, ZZ top, eric clapton, ted nugent, foghat, the eagles, ELO, joe walsh, david bowie ( NO SPACE ODDITY though, lol ) alice in chains ( dont like the new album though) tom petty, jimi hendrix, the doobie brothers, bob segar, bruce springsteen..... and i also have some mix CD's that a friend at school made for me, all country... of course i cant think of too many of the artists off the top of my head, but i love those cd's

i would REALLY love to add a copy of this to my collection, from what i understand it can only be found on the soundtrack for the movie "black dog", damn near impossible to find.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNskAIJ4huE

and i know ive posted this before, no idea if anyone else can acess the page though, but this is what i listen to about 95% of the time im on the mcf...
http://www.playlist.com/user/15235260/dashboard

Old 10-13-2009, 04:07 PM
1 Year Member

Hey about that youtube video, you can just convert it and burn it off onto a disc if you have access to that.

http://www.listentoyoutube.com/ Just enter the vid and it will convert it to an mp3 of it for you to download.

I'm not a really dedicated fan of classic rock, but if the radio comes on I'm pretty much there 85% of the time. I think it's stuck with me from my younger days as well, but mainly 70s stuff, not so much 80s.

Old 10-13-2009, 04:14 PM

I listen to alot of 80's but mostly I've been listening to R*b, Hip hop. Lot of Dre, Snoop, Tupac, I've been stuck on Chris Brown's Kiss Kiss, Ne-Yo's I wanna Be On You, Twista - Wetter, Lady Gaga - Disco Stick, I like hard and hot pumping thumping bass. If I'm on a road trip, I'll throw me in some Phil collins. Not like my car is going much of anywhere thanks to this shimmy / bushings this that and the other...

Old 10-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm all rock everything from the classics to hair to metal to death metal...most of my colection is metal and death metal ... everything from dylan to twisted sister to metalica to lamb of god...

Old 10-13-2009, 06:13 PM

Country (Hank I,II,III, cash,jennings...ect ) , various metal bands (Hatebreed,Lamb of god, Bullet for my valentine...ect), and then we have classic rock... (CCR,Skynard, Frampton, Nugent, sabbath, Alice cooper...ect)

im a bit diverse in my music, i used to listen to primary Rap and R&B, but that phase faded (i still love old skool though)

Old 10-13-2009, 06:24 PM

R*B Song for the masses to enjoy: Dorrough Music - Ice Cream Paint Job. Cream on the inside, CLEAN ON THE OUTSIDE!!! Yeah baby. Chevy Tuned up like a NASCAR Pit stop.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:26 PM

Depends what my mood is, but I listen to everything.

Quick Reply: what kind of music do you like cruising with?