Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

what i have to say

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 07:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow what i have to say

As i have been gone from the forum i have learned a few things and want to share them also to explain a few things....

In the past few months we had one member that seemed to bring alot of drama to the table... and it got to be just about a daily accourance and i was pritty sick of it and had decided to finially say somthing about it.

Now don't get me wrong every one has drama at some time or another and we may need to vent. I am GUILTY i have done it and i'm sure many others have too... but it wasn't to that level....

I was Suprised by two things ...
one i had recived pm's saying thank your from some members that will remain nameless ... saying that they have either thought about it or wanted to do but were afraid of the repercussions or they thought they just plain old haven't been long enought

I my self didn't care at that point it

The second was that from what i read after my coment it seemed to be alot of people were just going to let it fly.... ok I'M OUT... i'm Done...

Then decided i would post my family's holiday card on the board and put "for the few people i could stand"... and was edited by our mod wayne and in stead of that it was "........................" and i didn't even know... i actually found out while on the phone with JJ. beign a bit irritated and i go back and edit it back and call our mod a Jerk... And Wayne i am sorry for this I truely don't think your a jerk i do feel your a good person and you do the best to keep the crap out of the forum. You were just kinda of collaterol damage from my frustrations i really hope you do accept my apology.. and Next time feel free to pm me i may have not been on the site much but i still got them.

As a forum that is the "MONTE CARLO FAMILY" I belive we need to work on that part... "Family" we r pritty distant if we are a family... We need to organize some meets, hang out, and party on it doesn't all need to be about our cars. and if some one needs some help... help them out... some one needs a parts organize a way to get it there ... some one needs a parts in Pa. I have a part in MN try to get some others inbetween to drive and meet and it will adventually get there....we all Have monte's new and old we should plan cruises, camping whatever Instead of all siting in front of the computer wishing we could, My monte may not be curantly running but hell even if i have to drive the saty or the scort i am down to hang out/meet some of the other members... and majority of the time would offer up the couch if they need a place to stay for a night or two....

But all this said was truely on my way out as you can see... i was working on going throught my threads/posts and started deleating my content... all my pics.. my sig.... it took me an hour to delete 100 of my post... becuase i felt this was no long a place i wanted to be and it's unfortunat that Mainly one person can cause this.... i may have gone about it the wrong way but i was done... now that it seems things are happening i am going to stick around but it's not going to be like befor it may slowly get there but it's not right now

but i do have to say since beighn gone i have become closer to some of the members and non-member/member.. idk what he's exactly doing but i learned how to do things such as this

and this

with out having to go to the store and buying a premade deal...

But anyways that is my huge rant....

Old 12-28-2009, 08:04 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Justin,
1st off, I accept your apology. I understood where you were coming from, and I didn't think you get the PM's, or cared. 2ndly, I didn't think you understood everything that has happened. Forgive and forget, OK?

6 months ago, things were running pretty smooth. My goal is to help in keeping this forum "Family Friendly", and keeping the "drama" to a mniimum! Let me re-phrase that. Let's keep the drama NON-EXISTENT! Just remember, we can't catch EVERY post, and we count on our core MCF family for support in that area of control, by PMing one of us when something such as "back seat playing" or name calling arises.

Somebody gets sick, like Brock has mono, I want to hear about it so we can pray for him. Someone get a diploma, I 4 SURE want to hear about it! But all in as POSITIVE a way as is possible, WITHOUT DRAMA!

Glad you're here Justin! You are an integral part of this forum with your 4th gen' knowledge. We ARE more than just a 5th-6th gen forum.

Old 12-28-2009, 08:11 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks for your thoughts Justin.

The person causing the drama is gone. Hopefully we can move on be nice to each other again.

Old 12-28-2009, 08:16 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

I'm glad things are starting to work themselves out and the healing process has started.

Old 12-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

im just glad you decided to come back around, justin. you and JJ. both your guys posts were missed. even more so, im glad i know where your posts went to, lol. i thought i was going nuts with everything dissapearing.

Old 12-28-2009, 08:30 PM

5 Year Member

I was busy with Uncle Sam. I was in a top secret mission in another country looking for new ways to make popcorn.

Old 12-28-2009, 08:42 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

wow that was intense. and yeah i totally agree that since we are a family and all we need to start having more meets and what not. and heres a lil secret that i've been thinking about doing and i'm really planning on doing it and i would love more then anything for all of the members in the area to be in on it but i'm planning on making a midwest monte carlo club when i move back to missouri and yeah that doesnt exactly count in the guys up in PA area but i could try to set up meets in like or Ohio so it can kinda be in the middle so everyone in the area could get together because I really think we all should be trying to do something to make this "family" thing more for real. y'all know what i'm talking about???

Old 12-28-2009, 09:03 PM

5 Year Member

Brittany, the secret to making get-togethers is that even if its just 2 people, its a start. Dont give up. People will see that you all are having fun and will want to join in. Remember, even if its only 2 people, its always better then no one showing up.

Old 12-28-2009, 09:09 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Yeah that's very true JJ. And I won't forget about you guys in Oklahoma either =]

Old 12-28-2009, 09:13 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

The way a church Pastor once told me about making get togethers is don't try to work around everyones schedule and let them tell you when they can do something because tehy'll never come around. You set up a date with reasonable time to mark the calender, and do the event then. If 2 people show up, 2 people are going ot have a good time!

Quick Reply: what i have to say