Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

What do you do on your "OFF TIME ?"

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 07:43 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question What do you do on your "OFF TIME ?"

Hi Member's,
What do you do on your OFF TIME
Please post & share...
Below is a Vid of what Member's like EnZo`Brock & others do when they have nothing else to `do

funny prank - YouTube
Click Above funny to watch what they do 4 Fun

What are you doing in your OFF TIME ~> Fun Time ? ? ?

Now, it's your turn to post what you do for Fun
We shall sit here & wait 4 your post 4-Sure
If you have a prank vid (Please share & post it or post your own vid), or tell us what you are doing 4 Fun...Please remember that we are a Monte Carlo Family Forum

Last edited by Space; 09-18-2011 at 09:05 AM.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:59 AM

Hi Member's, I don't have 2 much Off Time, but when I do ?, I log on2 the MCF & make crazy Threads/Posts like above to fill in the empty spaces....If there's no new posts (?) I love anything at the beach & surfing...Also I ride my skateboard & bike & spend time with my BeachBum Family every chance I get..

Our sponsor's love to see activity on the MCF & if we did not have any activity, we would not have sponsors & without sponsors we would not `be oh`No Where would I `go ? LOL, I know a few member's have told me where to `Go, but I'm already in a Hot Spot on Planet Earth...I don't need any more HEAT : )

So please keep posting & creating threads that you may think the majority of member's would like to read...

First and foremost is helping other member's when & if they have a problem with their Monte, but other times it's great to have something to read/view & learn about our Monte Carlo Family Membership.....Thanks for reading & being a active contributing member 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 09-18-2011 at 09:35 AM.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:09 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well when I am not at car shows, here, or working on the Monte I like :

Road trips (love the most)
Watching a good movie with the wife
Playing Oblivian
Watching the History Chanel and Military chanel with my cat Jake (wife wont watch these shows)

In winter I do woodworking in the basement.

Old 09-18-2011, 09:21 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Most of my 'off' time is spent with the wife and kid. Chores to be done, assisting with homework, etc. Once a week we'll go for a drive somewhere and go out for dinner. When I do have some 'me' time I like to turn on the radio and try to make some long distance (dx) contacts or SWL. Once in a while I'll pick up my guitar and strum it for a bit or flip through the channels on the TV and see if I can find something interesting to watch. I like to go to car shows, but that's a seasonal thing around here. I also volunteer time once a month at a local food bank helping to package and hand out bags of groceries.

Old 09-18-2011, 09:23 AM

Thanks `Tad &`Mike again for posting & sharing and being a SuperSuper contributing members to our Monte Carlo Family 4-Sure..
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.

=====================================
I think of life itself now as a wonderful play that I've written for myself, and so my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part.
========================================
Learn to... be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not.
================================
No man/women/alien can climb out beyond the limitations of his own character
=====================================
Stolen from others, but I agree with them : )
* `Mike thanks for your post + I was happy to read that you donate your time/life for a good cause...I hope your words & acts inspires others to do the same...Thank You

Last edited by Space; 09-18-2011 at 09:28 AM.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:53 PM

'Off Time' is a very rare occasion around here...I work quite a bit, and when I'm not, there's always running around, and errands that need done.

Any chance I get to actually sit and relax, I do just that. I sit on my couch with my wife, and our 17 month old Daughter and watch 'Oswald the Octopus' She loves that show, and I have to admit, that I do too! It is one of the best children's shows I've ever seen. I try to just spend as much time as possible with my family...Watching my daughter grow has become my hobby, and I love every second of it.

Old 09-18-2011, 01:01 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

I just try to unwind by watching TV.

Old 09-18-2011, 02:06 PM

Free Time? What is that? Seriously, I have two daughters age 32 months and 20 months. They are always wanting Daddy's attention. When they don't need me then Susan is wanting my attention. Then there is laundry and other house hold chores. Then there is yard work. I work full time for the mouse and that is almost an hour away. Another hour getting ready for work five days a week. I also have another baby girl due next month.
With the free time that I do have I surf this site and a few others with my Blackberry phone. I also enjoy reading.
When I get free time again I also enjoy gardening, and home improvement. I also have 2 daily drivers that always need some kind of maintenance because we drive so much. I bought my 95 Town & Country in Jan. 2010 with 108,000 miles. Today it is about to hit 176,000 miles and it isn't the only daily driver. I think we are driving close to 50,000 miles a year. I also have 24 project cars that I would like to get back to. I want to get my 78 Dodge Aspen back together in time for a car show the first week of November. I also look forward to getting started on my 71 Dodge Dart Swinger with a 383. I think it will be a fun project and a fun car to drive.

Old 09-18-2011, 02:40 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

I just work on my cars & surf around on here & hang out with friends on the weekends & thats about it

Old 09-18-2011, 02:52 PM

hmmmm if im not on the mcf im usually at my buddies shop ''the platinum falcon'' lol. yes thats the actual name of it. i like to wind down by workin on my car or my friends cars. or sleep...i like sleep lol XD

and space when those certain ppl told you to go someplace warm did you zap em with your space laser? lol XDD

Quick Reply: What do you do on your "OFF TIME ?"