Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   What do you do for a living? (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/what-do-you-do-living-49003/)

Barovelli 06-01-2014 01:24 AM

my other car is a Clark forklift.

Warehouse worker for a cable tv company. Issue parts, stock warehouse, deliver to customer service centers. Watch TV while working.

bumpin96monte 06-01-2014 10:27 AM

I'm a quality engineer for a major defense company. I currently work on hard body armor systems (torsos, side plates). I started at this company in parachute systems, then expanded to all soft goods at the facility (soft body armor, emergency and main/reserve parachute systems, RBAVs, flotation collars, etc). From there, I moved on to aircraft crash-worthy seats and armor systems (both for fixed wing and rotary wing). Then recently, I moved over to the hard body armor department of the facility.

My degree is in mechanical engineering from Purdue.

Originally Posted by VictoryRedSled (Post 615992)
My name is Aaron by the way and I go to school at Purdue and I study Aeronautical Engineering Technology.

Another Purdue person on here - good to hear! I certainly miss my college days. Are you at the West Lafayette campus?

Her_Red_SS 06-05-2014 10:52 AM

Home Health Care....

VictoryRedSled 06-05-2014 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by bumpin96monte (Post 616349)
Another Purdue person on here - good to hear! I certainly miss my college days. Are you at the West Lafayette campus?

Yeah i go to West lafayette campus, dont know how long its been since youve been there, but not much has changed, just a few new buildings. Im an Aeronautical Engineering Technology major so i hardly ever get on campus for classes, mainly down at the airport.

JuniorCar 06-05-2014 06:02 PM

Wow - some pretty brilliant occupations for some obviously bright members. A lot of those members are a lot younger than myself and it kinda makes me feel like a loser for just being a lowly Auto Parts Clerk...

Then I remember that I won Monte of the Year. So I don't feel like a loser anymore. Nice one!

Nightmagic11801 06-05-2014 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar (Post 617009)
Wow - some pretty brilliant occupations for some obviously bright members. A lot of those members are a lot younger than myself and it kinda makes me feel like a loser for just being a lowly Auto Parts Clerk...

Then I remember that I won Monte of the Year. So I don't feel like a loser anymore. Nice one!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rolleyes::thumbsup:

VictoryRedSled 06-06-2014 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar (Post 617009)

Lol who cares what job you got Junior, as long as you can provide for yourself and any dependents you might have, thats all that matters....plus look at your car, i wouldnt be complaining lol :)

JuniorCar 06-06-2014 06:55 AM

I wasn't really complaining - just making a joke really. I'm a very happy person with what I have made of myself, especially considering what I came from. There's at least 5 other titles I would use to describe myself before I listed my job occupation.

VictoryRedSled 06-06-2014 06:58 AM

My point exactly!

MAMONTE 06-06-2014 08:35 AM

I run a staffing company that specializes in the light industrial niche of staffing.