Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   What do you do for a living? (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/what-do-you-do-living-49003/)

Nightmagic11801 05-29-2014 05:25 AM

What do you do for a living?

In part of getting to know you, what is it you do for work? how do you make your $$ to keep you Monte running? its interesting to know what everyone's professions are :)

I clean houses. Since my husband is my main source of income its only fair that i let you know where i get my main monte $$: he is a stainless steel fabricator. His company focuses on kitchens. He belongs to Sheet Metal Workers local 12 union.

:popcorn:

BeachBumMike 05-29-2014 05:38 AM

>Filling in the empty spaces for 1cents a post<LOL<

:popcorn:...Hi NightMagic,
Interesting thread > Please introduce yourself ? We don't even know your first name ? & you want to know all these intimate details of our lives ? (LOL):)

*I'm a professional worker...or worker in training. Presently working in a warehouse unloading trucks, & unpacking shipments & then refilling orders & shipping them out to customer's.

I also work the crane @ the port unloading boats...+ I take out the garbage, sweep/clean/wash/detail....Plus, I'm a poster on the MCF >they don't pay anything, but I've sure met many interesting people from everywhere around the World. (+been learning a lot about the Chevy Monte Carlo + many other rides :eek: WoW

Oh, I've never owned a Chevy Monte Carlo, but would like to get a 1st Gen or maybe a 4th Gen Monte in the future....Now, I'm just filling in for Member `Space while he is out of the country setting `up a new warehouse. (he's my beachbum`brother & best friend)

What do you do for a living? > I live & do my best to extract the best from everyday, every moment I'm given 4>Sure (What `if ?) 4>Real
That's about it for this early morning hour of a new day...
OK, whose next ? :eek::eek::confused::)

crazyzach722 05-29-2014 07:54 AM

I work at a get go which is a gas station. I work here part time. I am a full time college student but right now I am on my summer break.

ChibiBlackSheep 05-29-2014 07:57 AM

I'm the graphic designer for a software company.

KCFITZ78 05-29-2014 08:30 AM

I am a Mechanical Engineer and work in the proposal / applications department. I quote new industrial fluid filtration systems and equipment for supporting industrial washer manufacturers and machining suppliers.

DEI Monte SS 04 05-29-2014 08:56 AM

I am a retired mechanic- after working for NY city fixing garbage trucks for 28 years

turbo monte 05-29-2014 09:15 AM

I am in the oil field doing the wireline work on marcellus shale wells. The wife is a full time unit clerk at a hospital.

VictoryRedSled 05-29-2014 09:29 AM

Ive been interning at Rolls-Royce in Indianapolis for the past three years. Thats just my summer occupation, when im at school I am a mechanic at Sears Auto Center.

Hiroska 05-29-2014 09:50 AM

I work in customer service, trying to find my calling now T____________T;;

Leprechaun93 05-29-2014 10:02 AM

I work at a northeast grocery store chain as a frozen stocker and fill in frozen manager when mine is off