Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Well it is Offical now

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Well it is Offical now

well the Monte gets put on a boat next Tuesday.
and we go on a plane back home in ruffly 4 weeks.
we fly out of her eonthe 13th of Feb. YEAH!!
so i shoudl see american and be in TX around the 14 or the 15th of Feb.
Hopefully the monte will be there shortly after that so i can take the road trip to Dallas for it.

Old 01-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Default RE: Well it is Offical now

Moderator `Mickey
Wish U & yours a Safe Journey
back 2 the USA
Are you sending a Secutiry Guard
with your `Monte ?
Best of Luck
`Space

Old 01-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

lol i wish but they wont let anyone ride with it back or i would chain a big rott wiler to the the front end of it to LOL
i dont liek this i do not trust them with my car. but i hav eit reprogramed down to where top speed is the lowest i can get it. think it was like 55. and then i made sure everythign things else was as low as i could get it with out being so crippeld they could not get it loaded etc...

thanks agian Space. i excpect you will take care of things here whiel im not in here right . LOL

Old 01-09-2007, 05:41 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

how come your moving back from over there??? or maybe the better question is why did you go over there???

Old 01-09-2007, 06:02 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

we are military and the wife was cought in a draw down and also has some medical issues so they kicked here out with a good retierment package. We could not say no to it. it means our home will be paid for :-)
So we are just comming home instead of being over in Germany for the rest of our lives LOL
Dont get me wrong Europe ina neat place alot of really kool things here jsu tmis the states and want to go back home.
And find areal pizza and a actual Doughnut for once. they dont have them here. thier pizzas are ntot he best but they dont really ahve any doughnuts unless they are a pastry style.
they are great and soem of thier other stuff here is great i have gaind 30 lbs since i have been here but hell it is time to go hime and lose weight and become human agian

Old 01-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

ohhhhhhhh...ok...makes sense now

lol you dont realize that your going to miss the little things like pizza or doughnuts or stuff like that when you leave a country for a while, not something i would have though about anyway. but then when i got there i think i would have been going through withdrawl without pizza and doughnuts(especially krispy kream mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

Old 01-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

see that is one of those things ya never think of. we take it for ganted soooo much in the states ,
here is another one for ya, How many of you have had the french toast sticks at Burger king?
they dont even knwo what they are here. they dont have a breakfast menue at Burger king. and then ther is only one B.K. in town and this is not a small city here.
but we have like three Mc. D's but this is jsut a few things. they dont have alot of things here that we do over there. but then they make up with it also.
We dont have Afelshola it is a appel soft drink that is really actually good. you can make it easy enough but we dont have it there at all.
we also dont have the breads and bakeri's liek they do over here. Man you dont know how good it is to get fresh bread any time you want you just go get it..

also they have alot of more health food here then we do in the states. you find candy on the shelvs galore but it really is not liek in the states wher eit seems everyone has to have some all the time.
here it is more like a real treat .
but then they have the bad things also. like 19% taxes on every thing.
and they end up paying like 50% of there yearly wages to the goverment for living here.
they pay taxes on thier homes,dogs,cars,kids,you name it.

Old 01-09-2007, 07:29 PM

I have a friend that lives up in Rostock Germany and he said that pizza was the #1 thing that he missed about home. Whenever he gets into town that is the 1stthing we all go out to eat.

Have a safe trip back!!!

Old 01-09-2007, 09:33 PM
Photobucket
15 Year Member

yeah thier idea of pizza here has a lot to be desierd. but then i feel lucky we actually have a pizza hut here in town. still not the same but it is as close to real pizzia i have found in two and a half years lol

Old 01-09-2007, 10:07 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Be sure to have a safe trip back and kiss the Monte when you drop it off at the ship. So it knows you still love it.

Quick Reply: Well it is Offical now