Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2014, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by crazyzach722
Hahaha space, I don't think I will be making that much money.

LOL `Zach, keep working the way that you've been working & you will It just takes time + work to get 2 where U want to `be in life...I've learned that nothing good in this life seems to be Easy 4-Sure...(at least > not 4 `me & the ones I know) Beach Bum Tommy is the exception > he inherited a lot & presently retired @ age 23 (wow)...He put my grandfather & I on his accounts & we must approve any large amounts that he wants to withdraw...LOL *Thankfully he is not materialistic & is now driving our old GMC BeachBum Van (he did rebuild & replaced many parts).

Good Luck & don't give up on your dreams & where U wanta `be ......

Last edited by Space; 09-17-2014 at 10:41 AM.
Old 09-17-2014, 11:01 AM
Thumbs up Great News for Spacecoast, Florida 4-Sure

NASA Picks SpaceX, Boeing to Fly US Astronauts on Private Spaceships
We won't have to rely on the Russians to send astronauts in2 `Space + Since NASA shut down the area has been depressed, but many good things & companies are coming to the spacecoast

By Mike Wall, Senior Writer + MCF `Space
September 17, 2014 noon >ET >home Please

American astronauts will soon have new homegrown rides into space.
After a four-year competition, NASA has tapped the commerical spaceflight
companies

SpaceX and Boeing to launch astronauts to the International Space Station from U.S. soil by 2017, agency officials announced today (Sept. 16). If all goes according to plan, the two companies will reduce or end NASA's dependence on Russia for its orbital taxi
service

. Russia's Soyuz has been NASA's only crew access to space since the space shuttle fleet retired in 2011.

"Today's announcement sets the stage for what promises to be the most ambitious and exciting chapter in the history of NASA and human spaceflight," NASA Administrator Charles Bolden told reporters today. [SpaceX's Manned Dragon Spaceship in Pictures]

SpaceX Crew Transport Vehicle Progresses To Manufacturing Phase | Video

Click to watch vid
(your choice: )
It's a very good vid
1:30 seconds
(Space X rated)
LoL

Last edited by Space; 09-17-2014 at 11:05 AM.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:34 PM

Lol I'm way to the hospital I sliced half of of my thumb off at work with a razor knife. This sucks it hurts like hell right now.

Ill keep u guys updated it.

Old 09-17-2014, 12:40 PM

Yea **** sucks I sliced my finger off and I got stung by a bee in the chin now. I'm lost where's the damn hospital at.........

Old 09-17-2014, 01:16 PM

I see that you are still online on the MCF & visiting other threads since your above posts (?)
Habbibie+ Viewing Thread
I wanna do a tune but..how? 2:15 PM
Does that mean that you are OK ? Hope so ?
I'm confused ? Are a long way from Chicago or Carol Steams, IL ?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi `Mike, how are you doing ? Long time since you've checked in ?

^^^^^^^ `Mike > ^^^^^^^

Florissant

Missouri

>03JGMonte > ?

Last edited by Space; 09-17-2014 at 04:50 PM. Reason: 2 devide posts
Old 09-17-2014, 02:41 PM

G'Afternoon everyone!!!
Checking in from behind my desk again. drove the Impala the last two days to work now, decided to give Eleanor a bit of a break for being such a champ during the trip to and from Indiana.

Really tired, wish my sinuses would stop trying to think of new and exciting ways to murder me and I can get back to business as usual.

Old 09-17-2014, 03:05 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all, went out on the lake today on the Lac du Saint Sacrement

Old 09-17-2014, 03:10 PM
Cool

Hi `Dustin,
Thanks for checking in & I hope you can find the right med's or a doctor that can help you feel better.

Life isn't as good when you are not feeling well. Wish you a "feel all better" >4-Sure
========================================
Hi `Keane, that picture is just so beautiful... Thanks for sharing... Do you fish ? I would love to fish in fresh water...

I hope that you are having a great time & catching up on some rest. Keep us updated & enjoy 4-Really > Sure
==================================

Old 09-17-2014, 04:23 PM

Space I'm also confused by your post, I am in IL I haven't left state in at least 2 weeks, I was out in shop and I managed to slice my finger half off lol, then I tried to bandage it up but the damn finger (thumb) won't stop bleeding, so boss wanted to drive me to the hospital, I opted to drive myself and on my way there stopped on a red light a giant bee flew inside the car and as I'm trying to kush it away in stung me right in the chin! They gave me 3 stitches on my thumb and pulled thebee sting out, for a precaution they kept me in the hospital to make sure I don't get an allergic reaction to the bee sting.

By the way space, it's Carol Stream, IL 60188 not carol springs.

Old 09-17-2014, 04:37 PM
Smile >Injured multi tasker< WoW > Amazing>I'd be crying<

Originally Posted by Habbibie
Lol I'm way to the hospital I sliced half of of my thumb off at work with a razor knife. This sucks it hurts like hell right now.

Ill keep u guys updated it.
Originally Posted by Habbibie
Yea **** sucks I sliced my finger off and I got stung by a bee in the chin now. I'm lost where's the damn hospital at.........

Hi `Henry, I was confused also when I read your post & still seen you online jumping to different threads after you made your above posts about slicing your finger `OFF + getting stung by one of the four + bees that were in your car (?)

I didn't know how you were jumping around on the MCF as you drove with your injuries (?) while still being online on several different threads on the MCF ?

What hospital did you go to ? Did you go to the emergency room ?

Keep us updated `OK > pic's are a plus...

Last edited by Space; 09-17-2014 at 04:51 PM. Reason: correct & separate

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, September 17, 2014