Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

WEDNESDAY MEMBER's BLOG: 9/23/09

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 04:42 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

LOL `Robyn, One of the Bum's just told me what playing 4 the other teams means WoW "2 each their own" WoW I am so naive sometimes, `ok all the time WoW...Good Luck WoW

Old 09-23-2009, 04:42 AM

Oh kid you're absolutely right. I am happy with myself AND my monte (well, she's got that annoying shimmy...again...) but I would like to have someone to share my experiences with and to go places and do things with. When you get to be my age it doesn't become about being lonely as it does having someone to share things with. god I sound so old but it's true.

I guess being married for 3 years will do that to a girl.

Space.... I was joking. I'd never switch sides. That'd be doing a disservice to the male population.

Old 09-23-2009, 04:52 AM

..I believe age is only a number...I have lived all my life around active senior citizens, and they helped raise/teach the bum's & I. I have learned from then that again, `age is all a state of mind. They still act young & extract the most from each day they are given...I've learned so much from them, and I'm so happy that they are good, honest people.
They give me hope. They just don't speak true...., they act their words 4-Sure. I am so thankful to have them in my life.

p.s. Shane, Good Morn'in & thanks 4 your posts & help'in me understand BaseBall : ) lol & `Life : )
Got 2 run & get a few things done...Peace/Happiness 2
everyone read'in what's been fall'in outa my head : )

Old 09-23-2009, 05:00 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member

Good morning all! My life was in the ******* as well.....up to about two minute ago but now I'm fine and headed north to work. Sorry to hear of the termoil in the relationship front Robyn. Wish you better times ahead. Jarhead

Old 09-23-2009, 05:14 AM

...Hi `JarHead, Glad 2 read things R better...Wish U a Great Day...it's always better if you''re driv'in a Monte Carlo 4-Sure : )

Attached Images  

Last edited by Space; 09-23-2009 at 05:25 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:28 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member

My arm got over extended into a facemask yesterday. Im tip top -_-

Old 09-23-2009, 07:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by moonlitmagik
Wolves do come in sheep's clothing.
HEY!!!!!

lol, good morning everyone. Sorry to hear so many members have been coming down with colds and bad times with their lives. Just remember that no matter how many downs you find in your life, there are way more positives (plus we all drive Monte Carlos!) 'Space kid usually tells me stuff like that when I'm feeling down, and it really makes you think about all the positives in your life and I'm lucky to have every single one of them. No matter what negatives come my way.

Just got into work myself... Went to the gym again this morning, pretty tired now so I'm gonna go make some coffee and surf some forum

Old 09-23-2009, 07:56 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone...

Ahhh another day...I'm at work, just got my coffee cup filled, now it needs to cool a bit so I can actually drink it...I about burnt my hand on my cup this morning. LOL. The big red dixie cups dont work well for hot coffee, you have to grab it by the very edge or else you will be burnt. We ran out of the foam coffee cups at work, so it was all I had available...Oh well, it holds coffee, I just need to learn how to hold it!

The Monte appears to be A OK now that I removed the STB...weird...but hey its fixed? I am going to sell the ZZP STB (its already modifed to fit a Monte) but I would say only people with the 3.8L should buy it...it fits the 3.5 and 3.9, but I just don't like how it pushes down on that power steering line...

I'm going to order the GMPP STB, and then but custom brackets that I found online for the STB...its should be a good set up, and completely clear everything under the hood...

Have a great day everyone

Old 09-23-2009, 08:19 AM

morning all. It is a long day for me. Heading into work and I wont be home until 9 tonight. Hope everyone has a good day.

Old 09-23-2009, 08:52 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

I'm finally off work for a couple days. WOO HOO!

It sucks to hear so many people are feeling in the crapper lately.

Life is such a great thing to enjoy. I agree with Space and JJ. We need to start being thankful for what we do have.

On one hand, my computer is very old and on it's last legs. But on the other hand, it still works and I still have access to the internet and all my friends here on MCF.

I still have a job, and a Monte to get me to work and anywhere I want to go.

Quick Reply: WEDNESDAY MEMBER's BLOG: 9/23/09