Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 > Check In

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 07:13 AM

Mornin guys. Just finished my hump day. Enjoying a cold one before bed. My supervisor in my Reserve unit thinks I should take over Echo Troop so he's going to talk to Top and to the S-4 officer (who I've known since he was still enlisted before OCS) and see what they think. Drill is gonna be interesting this weekend. Gonna be a long weekend too. A lot to do. Time for grub and a cold one. Hope y'all have a good one. I may check in one more time before bed, we'll see.

Old 05-16-2012, 07:42 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Sarge`Drew,
You're posting in military code...Would you get a promotion `if you took over Echo Troop...Is "Top~> ? Top Sergeant ? Don't know what S-4 Officer is ? Is OCS ? Officer's Candidate School ? Wish you good luck on getting what you want
Thanks for your post & your reserve service to our country
============================================
Good Morning `Tadd, love your Auto Show Thread...Thank You!
EnJoy your work day @ Home Sweet Home !!!!

Last edited by Space; 05-16-2012 at 08:04 AM.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:51 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Sarge is S-4 Supply Department in the Army? I was in S-4 in the Navy as a Disbursment Clerk

Old 05-16-2012, 08:10 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Sarge is S-4 Supply Department in the Army? I was in S-4 in the Navy as a Disbursment Clerk
Hi `Tadd,
Captain Google states you are correct
S4 - Supply Officer (Army)
Isn't it just amazing what a member can learn on the MCF Tadd, you get a free WeekEnd `Pass ~> EnJoy

Old 05-16-2012, 08:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Goood Morning all you Monte carlo lovers out there in Monte land. Man I also hope today is better then yesterday. Things were going good for a while. Then as I was cutting the lawn going around & around the trees on the rider all of a sudden it comes to a stop and is leaning hard to the left. HOLY SH** The left front wheel in laying near the groundWTF? Seems going around the trees at this hard angle broke the weld. Geeez us &^%$# How in the world am I going to get this back up near the garage. " DON"T LAUGH" I jacked the front end up then while the tire was off the ground I shoved the wheel & tires back in to the sleeve. Took a pair of vice graps and squeezed it together. ( now I said don't laugh) Then I put on 3 tie wraps. Heavy duty ones and backed it all the way back to my garage. Then Asked my buddy next door if he could weld it together for me. All this took about 4 hrs. Main reason is I had to wait for him to get home from work. So TODAY...I get to try that again. But the GOOD NEWS is. My grand kids come back from their vacation with Mom & Dad from Mexico. My daughter sent me a text saying they should be home around 4 ish. So were going over there to make dinner for them and and cut their lawn. I'm thrilled about that. So Its looks and sound like its going to be a good FUN day at the Rick house

Old 05-16-2012, 08:30 AM

1 Year Member

Tadd I also was in the Navy. 3rd class boatswainsmate. Stationed in San Diego, & Oakland, Calif

Old 05-16-2012, 08:35 AM
5 Year Member

Hey hey Rick! Small world I was on the USS Orion homeport Charleston S.C.

Cain't wait till our meet & greet in charlotte this June

Old 05-16-2012, 08:36 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Tadd,
Captain Google states you are correct
S4 - Supply Officer (Army)
Isn't it just amazing what a member can learn on the MCF Tadd, you get a free WeekEnd `Pass ~> EnJoy
Why Thank you Sir!

Old 05-16-2012, 08:45 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone

Hearing a loud rattle from the Camaro... apparently a weld on the passenger side hanger broke and the mount to the body is rattling

Old 05-16-2012, 08:53 AM

1 Year Member

Hey hey Rick! Small world I was on the USS Orion homeport Charleston S.C.

Cain't wait till our meet & greet in charlotte this June
Sounds like Fun Tadd. My ship was decommisioned in 1969. Af 61 U.S.S. Proycon out of Oakland , calif. I joined the Navy and went to calif to get out of the cold in MI. They asked me if i wanted great lakes. Or San Diego. Hell Dude its warm in S.D. Right ? Send me there then ha ha ha . It was in early Feb i went in. Small world after all

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 > Check In