Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, March 7th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 12:00 AM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Originally Posted by xxtheshockerxx
shocked
It's okay, it's in your name! almost lol.. glad to hear things went good If you're going to michigan anytime soon pick me up some things from zzp lol!

Old 03-08-2012, 12:04 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Cool Zach, glad to hear it. I don't know about those Michigan girls tho.

Old 03-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 01 Monte SS
It's okay, it's in your name! almost lol.. glad to hear things went good If you're going to michigan anytime soon pick me up some things from zzp lol!
hopefully i will sometime. i am feeling pretty good about this right now. I hope things work out she is really cool and likes alot of the same stuff i do...so that is a plus

Originally Posted by lougreen03
Cool Zach, glad to hear it. I don't know about those Michigan girls tho.
haha you would know. i best watch out then

Old 03-08-2012, 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by zjerry
Hey Space , I have a United Dual shuffle alley 1959 in my basement..
Here's the flyer on it ..

A pic of the other four pinball machine's in basement..

Hi `Jerry, I could live in your basement 4-Sure...You have a super game room + super rides 4-Sure...Thanks 4-Sharing.
Your kids really have to have a great time at your house

Originally Posted by skylark65
what do you guy's think, should i buy this house? it's across the street from me, and costs less than most new trucks, lol. at the very least i could use the garage, hahahaha

7118 Mountain Circle Bushkill PA - Home For Sale and Real Estate Listing - MLS #5918227 - Realtor.comŽ

WoW `Ryan, that's a great price 4-Sure...If you could afford it ? I would get it `if it passes a home inspection (termites/structure etc) Let us know if you get it or not...
How close are the other homes ? Can you work on engine & make noise reving them `up ? Keep us updated, and when you have the first party....? LOL Good Luck

my date went great! i think we are going out again on saturday to a hockey game

Hi `Zack, great to read that you had a great date Wish you the Best 4-Sure Keep us updated...
==========================================
* Keane, great that U R not sleep'in in class Thanks to you & member's for keeping the Blog active & fun
OK, back to 2day's Blog ~> Oh NO, I 4-got how 2 get back there ? ? Lost on the MCF again

Old 03-08-2012, 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by zjerry
Hey Space , I have a United Dual shuffle alley 1959 in my basement..
Here's the flyer on it ..

A pic of the other four pinball machine's in basement..

Hi `Jerry, I could live in your basement 4-Sure...You have a super game room + super rides 4-Sure...Thanks 4-Sharing.
Your kids really have to have a great time at your house

Originally Posted by skylark65
what do you guy's think, should i buy this house? it's across the street from me, and costs less than most new trucks, lol. at the very least i could use the garage, hahahaha

7118 Mountain Circle Bushkill PA - Home For Sale and Real Estate Listing - MLS #5918227 - Realtor.comŽ

WoW `Ryan, that's a great price 4-Sure...If you could afford it ? I would get it `if it passes a home inspection (termites/structure etc) Let us know if you get it or not...

WoW only $36K....offer them $30K ? ? ?
How close are the other homes ? Can you work on engine & make noise reving them `up ? Keep us updated, and when you have the first party....? LOL Good Luck

my date went great! i think we are going out again on saturday to a hockey game

Hi `Zack, great to read that you had a great date Wish you the Best 4-Sure Keep us updated...
==========================================
* Keane, great that U R not sleep'in in class Thanks to you & member's for keeping the Blog active & fun
OK, back to 2day's Blog ~> Oh NO, I 4-got how 2 get back there ? ? Lost on the MCF again