Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, March 28th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 05:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

slow blog day today. hopefully everyone is having a good day.

Old 03-28-2012, 05:55 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening all; been out messing with the cars, shined up the wife's tires for her after she washed it and messed with the wheels on the Monte for a minute.

MIKE-go home already.
You are making me envious and I want to go to Fla but it aint happening

On a better note, I asked the boss for the weekend of June 23rd off and she agreed, so it's party on in St. Louis for us

Old 03-28-2012, 06:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
On a better note, I asked the boss for the weekend of June 23rd off and she agreed, so it's party on in St. Louis for us
Guess Ill have to ask off for that weekend, Because I work saturdays..

Old 03-28-2012, 06:07 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Ill nvr go home & woohoo party

Old 03-28-2012, 06:09 PM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Good morning MCF . Well Ozzie has been a wonder dog to & for us . He never barks, Is house trained, Loves to be with other dogs. Doesn't chew on anythning in the house. Were thinking maybe a older women or man. Had him because he is so well trained. But he doesn't know how to play ! Throw a ball or anything and he just looks at you ? But yesterday on our visit to my wifes brothers house. He watched their dog do things. And looks like he learned a few things. He watched Louie play with a squezze toy. And he sort of liked that. So we bought him one more his size yesterday. And he was running around chasing it That was FUN to watch him playing. So everyday is a new experience with Ozzie and has been great. Oh he loves to travel in the car also. Doesn't hang his head out the window. Just sits and looks out the windows. Man did we luck out with him. Took him to get a bath and a trim plus his nails done. WE were so happy to see the NEW Ozzie! He looked so damn cute all cleaned up. He saw us when we came into the groomer and just looked at us. He knew our voice and walked up to my wife and sat down next to her. I wasn't going to post this but it was funny after a while. My Buddys saw our dog and how i actted towards him. And laughed at me. I said WHAT! Oh Big Bad Rick actting like a little girl towards his new puppy! Abd everyone laughed. I didn't see the Humor in it. But later on my wife told me they all thought you'd never get another dog after putting Sheba down. And they thought it was cool that you were all over Ozzie helping him with everything. hey he's our buddy Thats what I do. Ok time for a shower and take Ozzie for a long walk. More later.
Sounds like your Dog has a great owner Rick! My dad has a black lab/pitbull mix that's a bit crazy, he's never bit anyone or showed any signs off violence like many people associate with pitbulls. Always extremely happy to see people and other dogs. Stopped by after not being home for about a month and he went nuts! He was running laps around the house for about five minutes before he finally settled down. Then he proceeded to sit right on me (he thinks he's a lap dog ) and drooled all over me.. kind of makes me wish he was as well mannered as Ozzie! at least some of the time lol

Old 03-28-2012, 06:10 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by zjerry
Guess Ill have to ask off for that weekend, Because I work saturdays..
Dang Jerry, what kind of host would you be if you had to work? What are we suppose to do at your house when your not there.
Guess we would play with all of your toys
Just kidding again, but you better be asking off. The more the better.

Old 03-28-2012, 06:19 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Dang Jerry, what kind of host would you be if you had to work? What are we suppose to do at your house when your not there.
Guess we would play with all of your toys
Just kidding again, but you better be asking off. The more the better.
Yeah , I know your just kidding.. They will just have to do with out me that weekend..

Old 03-28-2012, 06:42 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

very, very tempting for me..........A maybe is better than a NO right now, but we'll see......

Old 03-28-2012, 06:45 PM

hey does anyone kno where i can order the ground effects for a 06-07 ss???? Thanks

Old 03-28-2012, 07:03 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by zjerry
Yeah , I know your just kidding.. They will just have to do with out me that weekend..
Well if u cant get off work youll just have to quit your job

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, March 28th 2012