Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, March 28th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 08:07 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning guys!

Old 03-28-2012, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Got woken up by thunder this morning! :O
Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morn'in `Devin,
Well, you should be charged `up for 2day
Wish you a Full-Charged Happy new `Day
=====================================
Thanks Mike for starting our `Blog, our MCF Day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Jerry, Drew, Mike, Tadd, Lou, Mod `Mike & Member's,
Wish everyone a Super New Day of Life ~> EnJoy
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 03-28-2012, 09:36 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everyone, 52 and cloudy her this morning but im noticing the sky is turning dark. I think im gonna get breafast out this morning and then go pick up a cable for the work shop. Really gotta get some school work done, been in my shop all week. Have a good day everyone

Old 03-28-2012, 09:51 AM

Good morning MCF. I hope everyone is having a good day. Mike have fun at Universal today.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:08 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone, off to Universal i go

Old 03-28-2012, 10:11 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Morning Everyone, off to Universal i go
Have a great time!!

Old 03-28-2012, 11:15 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good morning MCF . Well Ozzie has been a wonder dog to & for us . He never barks, Is house trained, Loves to be with other dogs. Doesn't chew on anythning in the house. Were thinking maybe a older women or man. Had him because he is so well trained. But he doesn't know how to play ! Throw a ball or anything and he just looks at you ? But yesterday on our visit to my wifes brothers house. He watched their dog do things. And looks like he learned a few things. He watched Louie play with a squezze toy. And he sort of liked that. So we bought him one more his size yesterday. And he was running around chasing it That was FUN to watch him playing. So everyday is a new experience with Ozzie and has been great. Oh he loves to travel in the car also. Doesn't hang his head out the window. Just sits and looks out the windows. Man did we luck out with him. Took him to get a bath and a trim plus his nails done. WE were so happy to see the NEW Ozzie! He looked so damn cute all cleaned up. He saw us when we came into the groomer and just looked at us. He knew our voice and walked up to my wife and sat down next to her. I wasn't going to post this but it was funny after a while. My Buddys saw our dog and how i actted towards him. And laughed at me. I said WHAT! Oh Big Bad Rick actting like a little girl towards his new puppy! Abd everyone laughed. I didn't see the Humor in it. But later on my wife told me they all thought you'd never get another dog after putting Sheba down. And they thought it was cool that you were all over Ozzie helping him with everything. hey he's our buddy Thats what I do. Ok time for a shower and take Ozzie for a long walk. More later.

Old 03-28-2012, 11:45 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

hey everyone. just on lunch break here. gotta do a little more work on the yellow drag truck tonight. hopefully i will be done with it tonight. it kinda sucks doing it in bits and pieces

Old 03-28-2012, 11:57 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon everyone, been raining on and off here with some thunder and lightning as well. Giving the monte a much needed wash atleast. I finally have a plan for a job, im going to wait until after i go on vacation instead of getting a new job and trying to get vacation. I want to try and work at best buy, i love electronics, the pay is starts higher than i've earned having been at shoprite for over 1.5 years and according to a friend of mine its not to bad of a job. Hopefully i can hold out til july at my current one

Old 03-28-2012, 03:39 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Afternoon Everyone, nm goin on here just got back from Universal, the Twister ride is awesome!!!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, March 28th 2012