Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, July 31st,2013

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by KCFITZ78

FYI.. I am not the person in the green cape

^ But don't you really want to `be ? (LOL)

Hi Fitz, it's great to see you checking in on the blog & making a post...Hope we see you more often...EnJoy your new `day 4-Sure

Old 07-31-2013, 10:04 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KCFITZ78

FYI.. I am not the person in the green cape
i don't believe you!

Good Morning EV1!
Devin:
Thanks for starting the daily blog.
also for the heads up on the weather.

Rick:
Im up now! Was up late watching all my recorded shows..lol
Like you!

Lizzy and I went house shopping to see whats out there for the money...Supposedly... Home values are on the rise...in wayne county (Where i currently live)

Suppose to rain here and get humid....!
I need a bigger garage !!!!!!

That way I can keep all my good rides indoors!

Coffee time...
Have a Great Day EV1!

Last edited by STUMPMI; 07-31-2013 at 10:38 AM.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:22 AM

Space,
Now when I was up there trying to empty that cooler full of beer next to the car... I probably wanted to be the "Masked Green Labonte w/ the beer holder belt" , but sober me says NO WAY!

Stumpmi,
Yeah, I wouldn't believe me. I don't believe what I say or sometimes do myself either

Old 07-31-2013, 11:29 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Happy hump day!!!!

Gonna give the car a good wash today. Polish time!! Seriously need to get my hands on a buffer, the deep spiderwebbing in the paint is driving me nuts...I'll probably get one sometime in the next two paychecks.

Old 07-31-2013, 12:55 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

Goodmorning all!

Jenn I want one also! I need to look into one of the cheaper ones, not sure if I just wanna wait until the new car tho

The FB MCF page is slowly rotting away lol many members starting stuff and then Mike Beck (03JGMonte) has scammed so many of us.. We need to lay down the law again

How's everyone doing on this wonderful hump day? I have another hour until a meeting, followed by a presentation and then I'm done for the day... Then all day tomorrow I have a picnic that I'm hosting and getting paid for... FTW!!

Old 07-31-2013, 01:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

afternoon everyone. ran a load of scrap to the junkyard today, made $50 for something like 200 LBS of crap next up gonna give the monte a much needed bath. drove it to my mail box yesterday (2.5 miles down the road ) and realized on the way back that the sun lit up the dirt on the windsheild and i couldin't see at all, lol.

Originally Posted by trewyn15
Goodmorning all!

Jenn I want one also! I need to look into one of the cheaper ones, not sure if I just wanna wait until the new car tho

The FB MCF page is slowly rotting away lol many members starting stuff and then Mike Beck (03JGMonte) has scammed so many of us.. We need to lay down the law again

How's everyone doing on this wonderful hump day? I have another hour until a meeting, followed by a presentation and then I'm done for the day... Then all day tomorrow I have a picnic that I'm hosting and getting paid for... FTW!!
lol i wonder if keane ever got his centercaps?

Old 07-31-2013, 01:43 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by skylark65
afternoon everyone. ran a load of scrap to the junkyard today, made $50 for something like 200 LBS of crap next up gonna give the monte a much needed bath. drove it to my mail box yesterday (2.5 miles down the road ) and realized on the way back that the sun lit up the dirt on the windsheild and i couldin't see at all, lol.

lol i wonder if keane ever got his centercaps?
I'm guessing no, he posted today... "Everything is shipped except for mitchs ****"

Apparently he'll get to mine Friday, even though he claims he's had it ready to ship for the last 4 months.

Old 07-31-2013, 02:24 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

No hits Space on the GTO. The more I drive it the more I like it. I would still rather sell it.
I never got the rest of my stuff from Mike either. He had the radiator cover thing. Sold the car without it and gave up....

Old 07-31-2013, 03:08 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

there is nothing better than parking your car on the grass, and washing it barefoot!

She's looking good now (I've begun to think my car is permanently clean!)

btw...am i the only one who ever got their stuff from mike? Must of been my charm....

Last edited by Red Nightmare; 07-31-2013 at 03:10 PM.
Old 07-31-2013, 03:24 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

That is a great shot Jen!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, July 31st,2013