Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, February 6th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 09:47 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning all.

Old 02-06-2013, 12:30 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Morning all. 11:22 am here in Surprise, Az. Sun is in & out with a high of 74 today . Got to the New place this morning to put up some new shades. And do some odd's & ends. Moving day is this weekend. Shouldn't take long at all. Just our personal stuff like clothes & food from the fridge and pantry. I'll feel good to finally get in and stay here overnite. Then get up to the Sun shinning thru the living room windows & door wall . Taking a break and fixin something to snack on right now. Just checking in and reading whats everyone is up to today. Jerry I used to work 10 to 12 hrs a night. That was some boring times. Everything was automatic and didn't need to baby sit anything. So it made for a long night at times. So I understand being bored. We used to look forward when things broke down. Gave us something to do.

Old 02-06-2013, 01:18 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Afternoon Everyone

Old 02-06-2013, 01:47 PM

Just got back from my buddy's shop. I want to punch the guy who originally did it.

Now the guy does great work on his own car, but for mine, on top of being lazy, he actually made it more susceptible to being stolen.

First, he just half-a**ed connected a couple of resistors in there and left them like this. I mean come on, seriously?

He also wired the passlock so someone could have hotwired the car and made off with it. Didn't use a drop of solder, just electrical tape.

This guy is a very well-known shop owner and competitor in car audio and electronics and I know him personally, and he couldn't be arsed to do the job right, much less make the car safer rather than easier to steal. We're even on the same competition team.

Anyway, fixed it all up, and now it's much cleaner and professionally done, and can't be hotwired again. Some people...

Old 02-06-2013, 02:06 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon everyone! Hope everyone on the northeast US is ready for some major snow thursday night-friday

Old 02-06-2013, 03:03 PM
5 Year Member

Just finished setting up a new printer, our old one was slow and probably 7 or 8 years old. This new one has all kinds of fancy features

Old 02-06-2013, 03:21 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Just finished setting up a new printer, our old one was slow and probably 7 or 8 years old. This new one has all kinds of fancy features
Having a wireless printer has made me all sorts of lazy

Old 02-06-2013, 03:24 PM
5 Year Member

Its a nice upgrade for us, now i can finally print from my laptop. Gotta set it up so my mom can print off her tablet as well.

Old 02-06-2013, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Having a wireless made me all sorts of lazy

Sure Mod `Mike, blame it on wireless 4 being lazy LoL
=============================
`Keane, your printer must be able to print $'s money
Are you happy 2 be back home ? Would you like to live out west ? Hope U had a great trip
====================
Sorry `Ally that things didn't work `out with your so called friend...I don't think you need friends like that working on your Monte 4-Sure...It's great that you were able to correct his poor work
==================
Hi Rick, sound like U R hav'in a blast in AZ EnJoy
===================
`Devin, I hope you are feel'in better 2day & getting better each day...Take good care & I just seen the weather alerts (WoW)...I think I will just stay here in the SunShine State & deal with our Hurricanes, sink holes, tropical storms, pretty ladies, fast cars etc (lol)

FIERCE STORM SYSTEMS TO JOIN FORCES?
Two storms are expected to collide at the end of this week, unleashing a blizzard with nightmare conditions across several states.

Region that will be hit the hardest

< IS That `Space ? (lol) His posts are like they were made by a baby (LOL)
IS YOUR PC NAKED?
If you're browsing the web on a regular basis, you could be exposing your computer to hackers, viruses and other online threats—but how? Find out how...

Learn more today!

====================================
Wish everyone a Happy/Easy `Eve 2 EnJoy...I'm going to take a fast recharge (Power `Nap) b-4 I return to work this eve...
Peace/Happiness 2 `all...

Last edited by Space; 02-06-2013 at 03:41 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

another day off, got really bored & the house is spotless

the wife is going to be sleeping over a friends house for a few days after tonight.. Its going to be quite lonely in the apartment..): Oh well, the bed & xbox is all miiiine! No more stolen blankets!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, February 6th 2013