Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 06:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow, big weather day it looks like. Suppose to be almost 60 here today I think. My spare laptop parts are coming today so I will see how good I am at changing out the screen. Never know till you try. If not, a guy I work with will help me out. Also mu lights and interior parts might arrive from Mikes paint shop. Will be able to get them in and try something new on my tires. That paint cracked all up immediately. Maybe it was my error in not cleaning well enough. I am going to use paint thinner and alcohol and really scrub them good. New tires are loaded with oils so wish me luck. I need it. Good morning also.

Old 02-29-2012, 06:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning friends. We got rain all night then it froze but will be in the 50s this afternoon. Crazy weather here in Lansing. Working from home today and a good thing streets are frozen right now.

You all have a good day and drive that monte careful today!

Old 02-29-2012, 07:15 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Happy 2/29 everybody. It rained during the night here in the motor city area. It's a heck of a lot better than snow! I almost washed my car yesterday. Glad I didn't now.
I've given up on trying to find the problem with my heated seats. Gonna have to take it to the pros. Ugh.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:51 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone. Hope today goes well for everyone

Old 02-29-2012, 07:56 AM

Hi MCF Members
I just got to spaces warehouse & the guard at the gate wasnot going to let me in because i forgot my badge. He knows me to power triping.
space had to come out & sign me in. We have a airport run & need to people to load shipment & unload. I will drive & space will fade out.

Hi Taz, i guess U need heated seats in canada ? I don't...Im always in the hot seat for something lol...I hope one of you tech membs can help.

jerry, i reallly like your s.s. Theres sure some super rides on your forum.
tadcaster, nice monte & hood scope is BADDDDDDD for sure!@!

space is outa the shower & we got 2 hit the road. wish everybody a fun day..u guys have a superforum...peace-out from Mike

Old 02-29-2012, 08:10 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Happy Leap Day everyone!!!

Remember to get out there and do something you normally wouldn't today

Old 02-29-2012, 08:12 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Hey beach bum Mike good to see you online. Have a safe road trip.

Old 02-29-2012, 08:15 AM

Good morning, MCF'ers...they just said we're supposed to reach a high of 67* today, so I'm going to get busy taking care of my Monte. We had a little rain last night but no hail. Now I need to get the water spots off and shine her up. This has been a very strange winter, weather-wise. No bad snowfalls, no severe temps, just long gray drizzly days, now sunshine and warmth.

Old 02-29-2012, 08:39 AM

Morning Everyone,

Looks like it will be an ugly day here. Warm though. I guess that's what's helping cause the ugly weather.

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Mornin guys. Just got home from work. I'm gonna probably go ahead and get to sleep. We have storms rolling in this afternoon with a potential for severe weather. They'll likely issue a tornado watch later in the morning. February will go out like a Lion and March will come in like a lamb (at least till Friday when we have our next chance of severe weather).

Hope everyone has a good one. Dave, y'all will probably get impacted by this system too, but I'm unsure of y'all's exact severe weather risk.
We're scheduled to get hit by the same storm, Drew. Stay safe. I left the bike at home today.

I dropped my old car off at the shop yesterday after work. Hopefully my new downpipes will be installed today.

Happy Hump Day AND Happy Leap Year Day.

Old 02-29-2012, 08:40 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Morning all - it rained last night and woke up to heavy fog - then when I got closer to work (south) the sun came out and boy did it feel warm - even smells like spring! The snow will probably be almost all gone by the end of the day.
I go for my interview later today. I hope I find out in the next day or so or I will have to take the other offer for less money.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, February 29, 2012