Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2016, 05:53 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks Mike, there was never truly any danger since all open flame and electrical in the room was turned off and the gas dissipated to a very low concentration as it entered the large open rooms of the school, but as designed the smell of gas is concentrated and doesn't take much to get attention.
I hope my advice here helps, I'm motivated by hearing successful results of a repair I was able to assist with, and honored to be recognized for that.

Old 02-24-2016, 05:59 PM
Talking Is it party time yet ?

Hi Bob, it's great that it wasn't that bad, but it had to be a scare for many. That school must not have had any sneak smokers Bang

I hope that you or your crew don't get into any problem(s).

I know it can be frustrating when you help a member & they never even say thank you for your help, but they really are only a few. The forum seems to be gaining member's that will help others...I sure hope so...

Wish you & the member's a super eve/dinner/relaxation/fun/rest/ & super Monte Carlo Dreams...Peace/Out from bb`Mike

Old 02-24-2016, 07:46 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Howdy all! We just dodged some bad storms. There were tornados all around central VA and Northern NC. One bad tornado hit the town I work in and where some of my coworkers live. I texted them, They all are ok. it is sad to see all that damage.

Old 02-24-2016, 08:27 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Evening all - just got a dusting of snow today - NW Indiana got the brunt of the storm.

Old 02-24-2016, 08:29 PM
Thumbs up

Hi Tommy, I seen it was heading your way & it's great that you & family were spared. So many were not Northern FLorida got hit hard...We just had heavy rain & high winds....I'm thankful...

Mother Nature sure can do a lot of damage...What 'if ? Humans & Life are so fragile 4-sure...
We must count our blessings.
Wish you & member's a safe & restful eve...Super dreams to `all > Peace/Out

==================================================

* Hi `Amy, it's great you didn't get hit. I have a friend leaving tomorrow to Chicago & she was afraid the weather would be bad or a lot of snow...She's going to visit her sister that lives in Trump Towers...I heard it's a monster building.

How's your mini in the snow ?

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-24-2016 at 08:32 PM.
Old 02-24-2016, 08:53 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

The Mini is great in the snow. It has really skinny tires plus the car came with snow tires. The bad part is the car ONLY came with snow tires and I will have to by all seasons in a month - Run flats

Old 02-24-2016, 10:21 PM

Thanks Amy for your reply...I like Mini's & they are fun & the S model is fast...When I got to drive one it was like a go-Kart It was really fun to drive...Yes, run flats are expensive 4-Sure...(I hope member's see your For Sale Thread...Your Monte Carlo Mats & Exhause tips are like brand new & your prices are low..
===========================================
Hi Ken, good to see you checking in...Be careful out there on your ice roads (WoW)..
Good Night `all. I have 2 go to the Port early in the AM...Peace/Happy>`Out