Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, December 19th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012 | 08:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
10 Year Member

Sounds like space just moved to Colorado

Old 12-19-2012 | 08:28 AM

Hi `Kyle, thanks for the update & it's great that your father is comning home for the holidays..
======================================
`Devin, thanks for our MCF weather Report
================================
`Lou (Taz), get a cushion (lol)

Wish everyone a Super New Day ~> EnJoy

Old 12-19-2012 | 08:35 AM

thanks space since he has to get a new car im trying to get him to get a monte....lol but hes not going for it he wants to get a pontiac gt to replace his old he lost

Old 12-19-2012 | 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Sounds like space just moved to Colorado

LoL `Devin, "Where's it sound like that ?"
If I was still partaking in illegal smoke, I'd consider moving to Colorado or other states that it is legal...
I haven't smoked since my early teens & then I did not smoke much...I'm crazy enough without it & prefer to just get `high on life...I am happy that it's becoming legal & being taxed, but I don't like smoke going in2 my body...If it becomes legal in my state in the future...I may have a few brownie's on special occasions...(Like with my morning coffee everyday) ~> LOL...

Peace/Out & thanks 4 the funnies.. OK, where am I ?
How do I get `off this page ? Does anyone have any munchies ? LOL

Old 12-19-2012 | 08:40 AM

10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

I'm gett'in the above Kettle Chips...
I'm sure they have programed my mind 4 me to buy them the next time I `go shopping
They are at the top & side of my page as I type this post (LOL)...For some unknown reason, I'm hungry for chips with my morning coffee (LOL)
early morning munchies LOL i was just kidding space!

Old 12-19-2012 | 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by monte06ltz
thanks space since he has to get a new car im trying to get him to get a monte....lol but hes not going for it he wants to get a pontiac gt to replace his old he lost

It's great that he knows what he wants...I hope that you both can find a good one with low miles & in good shape
Good Luck & let us know (take pic's & post)

Old 12-19-2012 | 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
early morning munchies LOL i was just kidding space!
..LoL, I know `Devin, but I do have a desire for some of those chips 4-Sure...Their ad is working
I don't eat to many chips or salty stuff, but I do like'em 4-Sure...I try my best 2 put good fuel stuff in my body to keep it running strong, but sometimes I cheat & enjoy...

Thanks 4 your reply, I wasn't offended or anything..Oh, got a light ? (LOL)

Old 12-19-2012 | 08:46 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by monte06ltz
Good morning everyone if you all have noticed i have not been on much as of late cause my dads been in the hospital he was in a car crash back in october he passed out when driving and hit 4 cars then crashed in to a ditch so they think it had something to do with his heart so they put a pacemaker in yesterday and to day they think he can go home so im happy that hes fine and that hes gonna be out for christmas no more long days at the hospital
It's good to hear he's gonna be okay. And he should be happy to be home for Christmas. My dad's been in and out of the hospital lately. It's no fun in the hospital. And the holidays are the worst time to be there. Everyone's depressed that they're missing the holiday. In addition to the reason they're there. So your dad should be glad to be home.

Space, those Kettle baked chips aren't bad once you get used to them. At first they seem like they're really thick stale chips. But they're not bad once you're used to them.

Old 12-19-2012 | 08:47 AM

10 Year Member

lol! believe it or not i have never tried kettle chips!
Maybe ill go snag a bag and try em out :p

Old 12-19-2012 | 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Taz

Space, those Kettle baked chips aren't bad once you get used to them. At first they seem like they're really thick stale chips. But they're not bad once you're used to them.

Unique Flavors

The Kettle brand features all-natural products. Kettle's most famous product is their batch-cooked potato chip.
...Now, I really want some.... `Be back later, I'm going to the store to get some...I wonder `if Walmart has them (they have everything don't they?) LOL...Since we started posting about them I'm getting their ad's everywhere (LOL)...sublimina messages are work'in...(I'm easily influenced) LOL

Last edited by Space; 12-19-2012 at 08:55 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, December 19th 2012