Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, 8-27-14, *Check In* $$$

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 09:50 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up Good to see U `David

Quite a variety of postings I see today...
NO! ....I no longer partake either Space...lol

Good Morning Mod `David,
After you read a few more threads, you may want to partake again > (LOL) >

I think it's great activity & I hope no one gets upset...It's just life & not worth getting upset about `it....There's just to many other issues in our World that need attention.

The National & World news is depressing & there are so many people living in fear not just in other countries, but also here in the USA & Canada....So many people don't obey the laws of their country, their god, or the rules learned by their parents, teacher's, life... They don't work peacefully to change the laws they believe are unfair : (

I understand that many have not had the proper education or parents that taught them right from wrong.... I was blessed & had Super Mentor's and my grandfather....

WoW, back to you David...I just about starting on one of my rants (lol)...I wish you sunshine & a sealed deck (they are a big investment, but they sure are nice to have..

Wish everyone Sunshine & a Happy Day > ENJOY

Last edited by Space; 08-27-2014 at 09:54 AM.
Old 08-27-2014, 09:56 AM
Thumbs up Thanks

Originally Posted by crazyzach722
Hows it going space. So far it hasn't been bad but it just started. hahaha. I am not sure how hard it will be. Time will tell on that part. I can't do any burnouts. I need to save my tires. hahaha

Thanks `Zach for your reply...
Just do your best > that's all that you can `do..You are a wise young man for your age & you are working to make your life better + your Monte

Someday you will have the extra dollars to light `up your tires (LOL)...

The best to you @ school & life this year > ENJOY

Old 08-27-2014, 10:04 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by red04montels
What's legal for you is not necessarily legal for others.

Also, this site is pretty friendly, I don't see much of anything of what you just posted about.

Medical marijuana is (and has been) legal in over half of the U.S. There are several medical conditions that benefit from it. I'll bet within a year it will be legal in your state. Recreational marijuana was recently legalized and the revenue it produces for the state is astronomical. Colorado pulled in over 60 million dollars in the first 6 months of operation. Other states are looking at this and seriously thinking of legalizing it. Like I said, it won't be long until it is legal in your state too. It doesn't mean you have to agree or partake, but the benefits of it far outweigh the potential dangers (that have not been officially validated) of using it.

http://www.diabetesnews.com/2013/05/time-magazine-marijuana-the-next-diabetes-drug/

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/25/health/medical-marijuana-overdose-deaths/index.html

http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/features/medical-marijuana-uses

Old 08-27-2014, 10:08 AM

Thanks `Mike for your post & great information.
I shall check you links...Thanks for your mature attitude & keep adding your thoughts/infor & help to our MCF
Live & Post in Peace >`Amen

"Don't Worry `be Happy"

Old 08-27-2014, 10:10 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Took the Monte in yesterday for 4 new tires, alignment and new struts. I need to change the oil tomorrow, then it will be ready to leave on our road trip Friday morning. Driving from CA to Vegas, Vegas to Denver, Denver to Yellowstone and then back home. We will be gone for 8 days. Excited to get some time off work and take a break.

Old 08-27-2014, 10:15 AM
Thumbs up WoW to own a Monte & a Corvette (I'm work'in on it)

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Good Morning Everyone!

Took the Monte in yesterday for 4 new tires, alignment and new struts. I need to change the oil tomorrow, then it will be ready to leave on our road trip Friday morning. Driving from CA to Vegas, Vegas to Denver, Denver to Yellowstone and then back home. We will be gone for 8 days. Excited to get some time off work and take a break.

Hi Mod `Michael,
I Envy `You, but I'm happy 4 U 4-Sure!
Wish you a fun/safe trip...(Pictures please)...
If I were you (?) I'd be taking the Vette
Oh, you would have to put new tires on it again (LOL) EnJoy your `Journey & Vacation

Old 08-27-2014, 10:19 AM

10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi Mod `Michael,
I Envy `You, but I'm happy 4 U 4-Sure!
Wish you a fun/safe trip...(Pictures please)...
If I were you (?) I'd be taking the Vette
Oh, you would have to put new tires on it again (LOL) EnJoy your `Journey & Vacation
The previous owner actually JUST put new tires on the Vette...so it's good there!

I just don't want to put all the miles on the Vette...I'd much rather stack them on the already high mileage Monte. LOL...223,500 as of now.

Old 08-27-2014, 10:31 AM
Thumbs up I'd burn off every month `if I had your Vette (LOL)

The previous owner actually JUST put new tires on the Vette...so it's good there!

I just don't want to put all the miles on the Vette...I'd much rather stack them on the already high mileage Monte. LOL...223,500 as of now.

LoL `Michael, I knew that the former owner put new tires on your Vette, but I just meant `if you took it on your HOT ROD trip they would be burned/worn out on your return (LOL)...
Or, `if you let me drive it (LOL)...

Your Monte is a testament to the reliability of the Chevrolet Monte Carlo "IF" you maintain & take care of it...

Thanks for your reply > EnJoy

Old 08-27-2014, 10:42 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I wonder what they did with the old tires first...

Old 08-27-2014, 10:43 AM

10 Year Member

LOL...probably the same thing I would do...roast them a bit. haha

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, 8-27-14, *Check In* $$$