Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, 7/13/2016, >>>Check In <<<

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2016, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question >Hi `Keane<

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Evening all, there was another crash on the highway in the area. This makes around the 5th one in the last month or 2 and atleast the 2nd if not 3rd one with a fatality. Long stretch of closed highway made local traffic a mess which made things fun for everyone at work.

Hi `Keane, why are all these accidents happening in your area since you just got a job driving a truck ?

`Ironic ? Maybe ? (LOL), but really SAD when there are many injuries and Fatalities

I've seen 2 many bad accident's in my short life-time.

I hope it reminds you & member's that you really have to drive defensively >ALL THE TIME<...It's gett'in dangerous out there, because everyone has to remember that I'm out there driving on the highways...(I have slowed down and pay attention more (?) what was that flying by ? Did U C it ? >WoW<)

`Keane, good 2 C U online & I hope that you are staying alert and safe on your work and pleasure highways of life....

How many total miles to you predict that you would put on all the vehicles you drive in a year > ? <><

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-13-2016 at 09:53 PM.